rumor

BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naor Daniel

I love these rumors even if they turn out to be false. I hate when this site is silent and there's nothing to talk about.

OP: I would love a lead single on 420, 2 days before my 23rd birthday. It would be the perfect gift!

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG STAAAAAAAAAAWP.

I don't see it coming like, next month. but I DO have a strong feeling it's coming soon tho. and b*, lemme tell you the last time I felt this I decided to stay up late for the whole night and it was the night when this came out on lm.com

e248ff2a51401fc50aef9be660783f89--art-po

#hyped

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

TEANUS

I strongly believe LG6 is kicking off in Q2. But I feel like a single would be more poised for May/ June rather than April. Idk I would love it but April just seems so soon after the cancellation 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Applause released the day I went to Spain in 2013.

Joanne released a few days before I came home from Turkey in 2016.

I'm going abroad on 21st May... :gum: Gaga always coming through with new material for me to listen to on my flights :ladyhaha:

selenalavigne

I don't think it would be a bad thing for her to release after the tour cancellation to give fans something to jam to. I think she should release another stand-alone single like "The Cure" or an EP with a cool concept to make us hyped for the movie. A whole album is too much and too soon in this day and age. Don't wanna get pumped yet.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

mezzanine

i'm literally SICK of these threads by the SAME rumor account that is simply crap, i'm starting to think you're the one ruling it because otherwise it doesn't makes sense to me, this is all lies, can y'all stop spamming with everything this liar says with literally 0 sources/proof? it's getting annoying at this point, or at least put it on the title, like "the same insider invents again: (the fake rumor)"

Frankenstein

lol, maybe in April 20th 2019.

She literally just cancelled a world tour because of illness and said in a recent interview she is taking a year off. Ya'll need to deal with it. Just be happy we are at least getting the ASIB soundtrack. 

adamsenigma
13 hours ago, selenalavigne said:

I don't think it would be a bad thing for her to release after the tour cancellation to give fans something to jam to. I think she should release another stand-alone single like "The Cure" or an EP with a cool concept to make us hyped for the movie. A whole album is too much and too soon in this day and age. Don't wanna get pumped yet.

I think it's fine tho, it's been 1 year and 3 months since Joanne came out and most of us and te GP are tired of the album. I LOVE JOANNE SO MUCH, but it does gets boring + idk why but Gaga has been slowly getting into people's mind once again so she does have some kind of momentum right now she could use to her advantage, at least to release a stand-alone single.

Panchecco
15 hours ago, NicoK said:

True or not, why are y’all acting ASIB is such a HUGE project for her?

Promotion will start like 1 month before, FOR THE MOVIE. Generally Movie soundtracks are not really promoted at all!

1st of all ASIB is a huge project mainly because it's her first big movie role and it's Bradley directorial debut

Soundtracks are promoted, especially if the artist is also acting in the movie and when that artist is Lady Gaga, there's no way she's not gonna release at least 1 single off of the soundtrack and perform it on tv/award shows

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

lol, maybe in April 20th 2019.

She literally just cancelled a world tour because of illness and said in a recent interview she is taking a year off. Ya'll need to deal with it. Just be happy we are at least getting the ASIB soundtrack. 

she didn't say she was taking a year off

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived