“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abramovic
54 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

15 hours is her "fire inside"?

I call that overworked but okay..

It’s absolutely normal that artist have so long creative sessions and it shows that she was full of passion and fire :) 

Good artists are always overworked because they believe so much in their work. 

Nothing bad just absolutely inspiring.

Panchecco
1 hour ago, MillionMarkys said:

Such an amazing shoot! This picture is so wrong but so right!

2000?cb=20121219160755

I still don't get how they set up the lights to make her skin look like that

anyway... one of the best photoshoots from her carreer

ryanripley
1 hour ago, JupiterDrive said:

So sad that we will never see something like this again from her 

you don't know that

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Head Empty
4 hours ago, Abramovic said:

It’s absolutely normal that artist have so long creative sessions and it shows that she was full of passion and fire :) 

Good artists are always overworked because they believe so much in their work. 

Nothing bad just absolutely inspiring.

In a perfect world you'd be right. In reality, even the most driven people need to pace themselves from time to time in order to keep the fire from burning out. The mind needs just as much care and maintenance as the body.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

derpmonster
5 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

I am not talking about those 15 hours of working on some photo shoot but rather in more general terms. You could see that spark in her eyes back then but ever since the ARTPOP fiasco happened **** has never been the same and she simply shone too bright and burned too fast. She has been deeply hurt and she is not as ballsy and creative as she used to be. I would even go so far as to say she lost the "gaga" thing in her. With "Joanne" she became like any other pop star, except for her great vocal skills and a well-produced album. But other than that she wasn't as excited about Joanne as she was about Born This Way or ARTPOP. This is just my opinion to which I am entitled and I don't expect others to agree with me on that matter.

And she has been overworked since the beginning of her career and even before that so what's new,hmm? Now we all see the results of her overexerting herself. She was made to cancel some concerts from her worldwide tours twice. She should just rest and take care of herself because being healthy is what matters the most.

I think it was not the ARTPOP situation that led to it. After her hip injury, she was already realizing that she had been overworking herself. She talked about "using the stage as a healer," which wasn't sustainable. She learned further that people deserted her and she needed to take care of herself. You say she has to rest, but trust me, a large part of that spark you speak of comes from the relentless desire to keep working and not rest.

Joanne is not a repudiation of anything she has done. It is just the era she wanted to do. There isn't much in terms of spark and creativity you could do in an album like that. And it's not something you can be so visibly "excited" about. You can be passionate because it's emotional which we all saw in Million Reasons. It is not a permanent change. Albums are projects that the artist works on and she just wanted to do this one at this point. She can be and she can do two different things.

At the beginning of her Joanne era, someone asked her in an interview, "So it looks like you're less Gaga and more Lady now." She said, "Really? You think so? That's today. You don't know about tomorrow."

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ignotus

That photo with the colorful goo remains ICONIC. I remember being so impressed after seeing it. Truly the Queen of goo goo gaga :queenga:

derpmonster
4 hours ago, ignotus said:

goo goo gaga

I screamed

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived