💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Nick Knight Talks about Born This Way Photoshoot

Nene Areola

Featured Posts

James Gibson

Styling @nicolaformichetti :cryga: i miss him

They had so much passion and fire and just didn't stop working. That photoshoot was taken in november 2010 when the album was only released in may 2011. She had all envisioned and planned out for a perfect era :kara:

At that time I was expecting a more 'light' era after TFM and when these photos started to come out I was a little confused, but now I can see that's truly the essence of the labum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
justanothergay
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The second pic looks like a bunch of huge ballsacks :selena:

That, or a bunch of vessels hot glued together :giveup:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Love this photoshoot :firega: They should work together again in the future tbh

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

thierryrreiht
42 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

I wish she had the same  fire inside her as the one she had during the Born This Way era :)

15 hours is her "fire inside"?

I call that overworked but okay..

BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

15 hours is her "fire inside"?

I call that overworked but okay..

I am not talking about those 15 hours of working on some photo shoot but rather in more general terms. You could see that spark in her eyes back then but ever since the ARTPOP fiasco happened **** has never been the same and she simply shone too bright and burned too fast. She has been deeply hurt and she is not as ballsy and creative as she used to be. I would even go so far as to say she lost the "gaga" thing in her. With "Joanne" she became like any other pop star, except for her great vocal skills and a well-produced album. But other than that she wasn't as excited about Joanne as she was about Born This Way or ARTPOP. This is just my opinion to which I am entitled and I don't expect others to agree with me on that matter.

And she has been overworked since the beginning of her career and even before that so what's new,hmm? Now we all see the results of her overexerting herself. She was made to cancel some concerts from her worldwide tours twice. She should just rest and take care of herself because being healthy is what matters the most.

48 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

So sad that we will never see something like this again from her 

How so you know that?

Archived