💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Listened to the Joanne leak

I first bought the BTW standerd first and didn't know FOHL, TQ or BJAF until 2013 

Only saw her live for the first time on the JWT even though i've been a superfan since 2010

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
On 2/7/2018 at 11:42 AM, Dutch said:

I don't like Taylor Swift. I will never go to her tour.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Rodrigo Abel

-my only purchased gaga album is TFM and that was just LAST year... (and bought it for like $10. and im talking THE FAME MONSTER 2-CD :laughga:) / aaaand my boyfriend gave me Joanne :wub: when it came out

-hated teeth, bad kids, the queen, fashion of his love, swine, fashion! - like literally couldn't stand them. and now i love em :ph34r: 

(although i still think the studio version of swine is just a plain mEsS)

-i hate her doin' Epione and sh*t. i like her stefani face. she's naturally gorgeous

-thought her applause VMA performance was underwhelming when i saw it live... and ranted about it on my facebook :poot:

-got bored while watching her superbowl perfomance when she was playing MR :selena: idk it was such a weird feeling. it was all way too much to process. but she killed it. i was just overwhelmed i guess lmao

*oh and now that @GaGaSwift brought it up - I also listened to most of her albums' leaks like BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne :green:

that's it sisters... i'm clean now CYA

tumblr_inline_o9a0imn0xc1qlzhn0_500.gif

Spoiler

f*cking sinners :green:

Bloodyjack
47 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

leAve

Really gurl:triggered:you wanna go there when there's people on this forum talking about never wanting to buy an album or watch a certain music video. At least I gave it a chance and hated it, I don't why you guys defending that tour I love the album and her vocals were amazing but the tour was executed poorly, the outfits were ridiculous and it was as deep as a puddle. the whole tour was a hot mess especially after btwb MBT and TFB three of the most intensely artistic tours in music history

I've only listened to C2C a few times, and I like Jazz. I mean it's good but something is just off about it.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

shoful

HOW CAN SOME OF YOU CALL YOURSELF FANS IF YOU HAVENT LISTENED TO ALL OF HER SONGS. THATS JUST INSANE!

What makes you skip that specific song. You dont even know what ot has to offer 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

venusfly

I don’t think dancin in circles is that good of a song. This fanbase LATCHED itself onto the idea of “tropical pop” being any song that has electronic production and lost their minds when one song on Joanne sounded slightly electronic :green:

ryanripley
On 07/02/2018 at 4:11 PM, GagaEffect said:

Fashion! is extremely blank and boring. Also never listened to Cheek to Cheek 'cause it's boring too. 

how can you know something is boring without listening to it lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I don’t think dancin in circles is that good of a song. This fanbase LATCHED itself onto the idea of “tropical pop” being any song that has electronic production and lost their minds when one song on Joanne sounded slightly electronic :green:

TEA

ryanripley
On 07/02/2018 at 3:52 PM, Hoss said:

- I think Gaga should have saved the Joanne concept for LG6 and used her original LG5 concept full of those RedOne bops. It would have been a more successful era imo

her career would have ended lol

Archived