💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

OMG I just realized my first hit thread :giveup: and I didn't have to mooch off some celebrity tabloid to get it. Almost ten pages of original content. I did THAT. 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoStyx

- I have never really liked Boring Reasons. I've just watch the MV once when it came out. I'm still glad it was a hit though.

- I'm not a big fan of her ballads in general, especially Speechless (and MR) :saladga:

- Born This Way (album) is way too overrated, it needs like 5-6 less songs (they should have been unreleased/leaks). I rarely listen to it in full

- unlike 99% of this fan base, I love JnD and The Fame (it's my favorite album)

- I watched the artRAVE and TMB in full last year, I've never watched the BTWB or The Fame Ball because there's no official recording of it (I've just seen a few fan videos)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

OMG I just realized my first hit thread :giveup: and I didn't have to mooch off some celebrity tabloid to get it. Almost ten pages of original content. I did THAT. 

You have a taste for it now, good luck 

On 07/02/2018 at 3:52 PM, Hoss said:

shuffle

As if it couldn't get any worse you wrote this word...

But on a separate note, I don't like DITD, but I don't hate it. Just not my fav.

But real question, why are you on this website? :toofunny:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

ArtGagaPop

I'dont have any sins, im a perfect little monster :queenga:

Half of the fame is trash though and i never bothered to listen to most of her unreleased material, it stays unreleased for a reason :stalkga:

The first three times i listened to Cheek To Cheek I fell asleep halfway. 

I am not claiming Joanne as a Gaga album in my life.

I love Perfect Illusion a lot, along with its music video.

I think the John Wayne video is cheezy

I don't like the piano sections during every single Gaga show....

I miss the 2012 image and aesthetic she displayed

Bloodyjack
On 07/02/2018 at 3:52 PM, Hoss said:

Title. 

These are my sins. And I have no desire to repent them :poot:

- I have never listened to a single song from Cheek to Cheek, and I don't plan on it.

- I found the Joanne era to be extremely boring besides the Superbowl, the album itself, and a few other things. It was good but we hardly got any photoshoots/music videos/incredible looks. 

- I think Gaga should have saved the Joanne concept for LG6 and used her original LG5 concept full of those RedOne bops. It would have been a more successful era imo

- I have yet to listen to Jewels & Drugs, Sinner's Prayer, and Come to Mama in full. I skip them all every time they come on shuffle :poot: 

- I have NEVER watched a single video of the Joanne World Tour. Tbh I don't even really care that much about it. If I'm not there, why would I want to watch videos of it? Seeing pictures of the looks and stage design is enough for me.

- I think Dance in the Dark is god AWFUL. It had sooo much potential but was wasted with shitty production.

- I think that if Gaga cancels her Vegas Residency, she will be considered "over" by the GP (hopefully that doesn't happen but it's the truth)

- I think that releasing Perfect Illusion as Joanne's lead single was one of her worst career choices.

- I think that Gaga has already reached her peak level of fame. Unless she goes back to serving avant-garde looks and delivers a smash single for LG6, then she won't be as famous as she was during TFM and BTW. 

- I have never made an account on Little Monsters and I don't plan on it. 

- I have not watched Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, or Joanne music video all the way through. I have a short attention span and they failed to capture it :( 

- I think that Bad Romance, although it is undoubtedly her most iconic hit, is incredibly overrated by this fanbase. I mean sure it's GOOD, but it's no Venus or Heavy Metal Lover.

- I think Gaga needs to cut ties with all of her previous producers and move on to more current ones, not necessarily generic hit-making machine ones but ones that will give her a new sound. 

If I think of more, I will add them. ALSO, I am allowed to call myself a stan and not be completely infatuated with everything Gaga does. Sometimes things she does just do not interest me that much, and that's okay. Drag me if you want but I guarantee I'm not the only person on this site that feels this way. :bon:

Confess your sins, hunties! :pray: 

Wow your a way bigger sinner than me lol

Here are mine.

I think poker face bad romance and born this way are tired and overrated

I've never bought a single or any music on iTunes

I hate!! The artrave.

I never understood why anyone would love heavy metal lover was great it had some nice beats and vocals but apart from that nothing

I think The LM app sucks 

TheSlash

- I never appreciated Speechless until just recently :diane:

Spoiler

Now I can listen to TFM without skipping any tracks :tony:

- I always skip Diamond Heart und Just Another Day when I listen to Joanne (I don't skip the latter in playlists, tho :lana: )

- most of TF didn't age well so I barely listen to it (only to PF, Disco Heaven and Paparazzi when it's playing in a playlist)

- I HATE Highway Unicorn :madge:

- I can't stand Gaga spinning around randomly during performances :neyde:

Spoiler

such as this

giphy.gif

cringey af for me :triggered:

Ew, David!

Hyperballad
On 2/7/2018 at 10:00 AM, Doncho said:

Also everyone who never listened to Cheek to Cheek can leave this site now :madge:

*GagaDaily has shut down due to lack of activity* 

super ultra

After reading the comments, feels like my sins (don't even want to call them like this) are NOTHING compared to some of them :triggered: How could you not listen to TF in its full-length at least once? Wth :interestinga: and I noticed like 70% of the comments arre about not buying all of her CDs, I don't think it should be considered as a sin :oprah:

xoxojohnwayne

stalking gagas house three days ago in malibu lol (i feel so bad about it but i wanted to heal her with my love o.o)

Danny Milk

I dont watch her music videos on vevo but i download them cuz my internet is bad

I guess it doesn't really matter

ARTPOP2
On 07/02/2018 at 11:01 AM, Tan Fei said:

didnt finish ARTPOP album to

I'm offended. I'd like to ask you to repent or to leave :icega:

Archived