Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
life

Gaga is very sad; asks for forgiveness

FGGrayson

Featured Posts

KleineMonster10
On ‎12‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 8:26 PM, derpmonster said:

Oh my God people are vicious and have no better things to do. What did Gaga do to hurt them? If you don't like her, look away. :O

I really think they are Aware of the fact, that Gaga is a better Madonna. Of yourse Madonna is good. Her Music and her career was a Revolution for all women.

But like Mothe Monster said, you cannot compare both of them. Gaga is wwiting her own Music. Playing instruments and singing much better than Madonna. I think her fans are jealous about what gaga has reached in her career and where she is now. In only 10 years of excisting in this Business. Poor Madonna fans. :trollga:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

I love her so much and despite the fact she cancelled the show I was supposed to attend, I’m not sad because I didn’t get to see her perform but rather because I know she’s in agony and I want her pain to go away so she can enjoy life without any obstacles. Health is of the greatest importance and that’s what she needs to focus on right now. Take as much time off as you need, we will wait for you, our Queen! You are my hero and I’ll always be there for you the way you’ve always been for me throughout all of these years :hug:

Archived