Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

Gaga Shares Video of a Sweet Girl Singing Joanne

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

BornSimon
3 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

She tweeted about how she was excited about JT's Superbowl and then she tweets this :selena: if this isn't shade idk what is :selena:

Have you watched the video? It's a little girl singing Joanne. Maybe you're thinking of the other video with the little girl who is pissed cos Gaga didn't do the Super Bowl again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
5 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

She tweeted about how she was excited about JT's Superbowl and then she tweets this :selena: if this isn't shade idk what is :selena:

Then I guess you don't know what it is :poot:

i think OP meant gaga shared the video by "the little girl who's being shady to JT's halftime performance"" singing Joanne
whatever :lana:

Robo Ga
14 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

I think you watched the wrong video

🤖⚡️

That's my friend Sarah's video, & they worked a long time putting it together. Alba is a huge Gaga fan & wanted to do the video for Gaga. Her SB reaction was real as well to. So if u mean the little girl is shady, that ain't right. If u mean Gaga's throwing shade, I'm not sure about that either, but u should clarify or change that headline cuz it's confusing people.

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

giphy.gif

Seriously. Gaga is hurt, and she could end up seeing some of these threads.

What's wrong with this thread? It's just jokes :triggered:

13VictorC
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

What's wrong with this thread? It's just jokes :triggered:

This thread says Gaga threw shade at Justin Timberlake by sharing this video. There’s no reason to believe that’s the case.

I understand that most people are joking. But some people might take it too far as to the point that it reaches Gaga herself. Imagine her physically hurting and reading a “rumor” like this started by fans spreading online.

Sepsami
10 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

This thread says Gaga threw shade at Justin Timberlake by sharing this video. There’s no reason to believe that’s the case.

I understand that most people are joking. But some people might take it too far as to the point that it reaches Gaga herself. Imagine her physically hurting and reading a “rumor” like this started by fans spreading online.

I'm sure she'll have a cackle wym :triggered: 

she's not some weak young girl thats needs to be protected :triggered: 

15 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I'm sure she'll have a cackle wym :triggered: 

she's not some weak young girl thats needs to be protected :triggered: 

It's the word "shady" in the headline that's throwing people off. This would be a very different thread if that wasn't there, but now it's too late, cuz 90% of the replies are "why is it shady"?

Archived