Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A gaga song you think is a MESS

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Didymus

Scheiße :triggered:

I know it's a fan favorite (and I understand why) but I really don't enjoy it. I think the power of the instrumental and overall production is really diminished because Gaga put this stereotypical pop song structure on it (as in: intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, repeat, bridge + forced high note, repeat) which also forced her to narrow down the what could have been inspired lyrics to superficial nonsense :icega:

I adored the atmosphere of the Mugler mix of this track (as well as Government Hooker) so it doesn't have anything to do with composition etc., just with what she did with the ideas her producers offered her. To me, that track should've been a 5+ minute masterpiece worthy of having a separate LP release, not a Eurovision song (though of course I appreciate how she took on the very non-pop friendly instrumental at all).

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

EH. EH aka Sometimes

basic ass mess sksksks, she should have released blueberry kisses instead if she was after that kind of vibe

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 2/6/2018 at 4:30 PM, imnotyourbabe10 said:

(On the OT: Can't decide!  Maybe along the lines of Donatella)

I'm kinda impressed how they integrated those vocals to match the song so well tbh. :stalkga:

Xalser

Glamourpuss
On 07/02/2018 at 10:53 AM, Sirius094 said:

Telephone and Perfect Illusion :gum:

Why Perfect Illusion?

Sirius094
8 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Why Perfect Illusion?

I don't like at all those shouty/screamed vocals :spin:  It's impossible to listen to it on repeat, it gives you an headache. Even though I understand it's a rage song and the vocals are like this to express 100% that rage, however it's still quite messy. 1 listen is ok, but not beyond.

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

selenalavigne

I Like It Rough. I know so many stans love it but I always want to skip it. Also Heavy Metal Lover.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

A-Yo :laughga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Adriana Raquel

Honestly, I stand gaga she's got bops... But her Christmas tree one with SpaceCowboy isn't one of my favorites. 

Daenerys

You know what? I’m gonna say it. 

C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg

I really don’t like Teeth

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived