đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A gaga song you think is a MESS

Pop Music

Featured Posts

A song she said she loves when they call her legs and in the morning buy her eggs :awkney:

A Gaga "rap" bout condoms :ladyhaha:

And Retro Dance Freak :toofunny:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partynauseous. I've never understood why y'all love it so much. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Guest bostonGUY
18 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

mine would be 

You have awful taste I see

Cake by far is an embarrassment and the fan who wrote it should be embarrassed by it tbh

Fiona Apple
3 hours ago, MEDONER said:

Hair. Sorry but that song is just a huge NO for me, I can't help but cringe at the lyrics.

c682da8e6c71863909e25a6a28d68736.jpg

It's the second verse that annoys me personally

Me: Bad Romance

Second me : :triggered:

Me:I was just joki-

Second me : B*TCH YOU AINT LADY GAGA!It's HER BEST SONG AND YOU CANT DENY IT

Me: Nevertheless after all everyone's taste differs,that's what makes world beautiful 

Second me : B*TCH NO

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

JewelsNDrugs
18 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

Jewels N Drugs #SorryNotSorry

I’m offended 

Chromatislaps
On 7-2-2018 at 7:47 AM, WokePop said:

Boys Boys Boys, Americano, Fashion! and Gypsy are the only possible answers and even that's a reach cause they all have their qualities.

Jewels N Drugs sounds like most hip hop songs that were put out last year.

Swine is art and unapologetic. ahead of it's time. it doesn't care if you hate it, it's still gonna throw up on yo face. take your validation where it's wanted. that's basically what the song's about.

Donatella is EDM masterpiece I can't believe people would even come for this song. they can never.

the rest of the replies are just trying too damn hard and are mostly a display of bad taste.

I agree about Boys Boys Boys, it's mostly utter trash...except for the background vocals in the last chorus... the lyrics of Fashion are...... cringe! :awkney: (I do love the instrumental tho)

But Gypsy.... how can you think it's a mess :giveup: It's honestly the flagship song on ARTPOP...by far it could have been the TEOG sized hit on ARTPOP. Personally it's in my top 5....maybe it would have been better as a piano ballad instead of a power ballad.

Swine is bae...that's all I can say

Donatella's chorus....nope...the post chorus tho :giveup: voodoo voodoo voo do nana...I'm so conflicted about this song...it's a bop...but it has a lot of campiness and cringe.. the vocals in some parts are life...other are...well.. ew :selena: 

CatelynnMarie

I wouldn't say it's a mess, but the final version of Fashion! 

After hearing the demos, the funk vibe worked SO much better with it imo. Also the, "fantastique, Chic, freak, SLAY" part after that first chorus ugh. I live for it so hard :giveup:

Battle 4 Ur Life
25 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

I agree about Boys Boys Boys, it's mostly utter trash...except for the background vocals in the last chorus... the lyrics of Fashion are...... cringe! :awkney: (I do love the instrumental tho)

But Gypsy.... how can you think it's a mess :giveup: It's honestly the flagship song on ARTPOP...by far it could have been the TEOG sized hit on ARTPOP. Personally it's in my top 5....maybe it would have been better as a piano ballad instead of a power ballad.

Swine is bae...that's all I can say

Donatella's chorus....nope...the post chorus tho :giveup: voodoo voodoo voo do nana...I'm so conflicted about this song...it's a bop...but it has a lot of campiness and cringe.. the vocals in some parts are life...other are...well.. ew :selena: 

gurl gypsy is too loud. I admit it's a very cute emotional ballad-bop but this in between thing is what drives me off of it. it should have been more on the bop side. and the production is also not that great. the lyrics are cute tho, I give you that. and it was the best encore ever at the artRAVE. I love it over there. the album version it's a skip for me. it's just a matter of taste.

Donatella is my jam. I can't. but your opinion is always respected cause u fierce gurl. xoxo. :hug:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived