💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is Your Interpretation Of This Lyric? (9)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

wanting an emotionally intense relationship with someone that touches your core and leaves its mark on you forever.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 hour ago, Ella Taylor said:

Lady Gaga's Moon sign is Aries. Everything needs to be intensified 1,000%

Make it stupid!

She wants his diva persona

She wants to feel his hand touching her sexy part cause it makes her feel nice

She wants to kiss inside the quicksand and while they sink she's making leather and they guy is a stud so it's "leather studded"

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

I want your ways, I want your touch, I want your full-fledged attention and focus.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Ella Taylor
17 hours ago, slayo said:

Hun no her SUN sign is Aries, Her MOON sign is Scorpio, her ASCENDANT is Gemini

MC

Mirages

She doesn't want just all the nice happy stuff from her lover she also wants all of the bad things, the problems, the drama because she loves every single part of him no matter if it's bad.

She wants emotions that touch her soul and heart/she wants him to touch her in erotic way as well.

She wants all that is sweet and delicate about him (like kiss in the sand) just like she wants all the rough and dangerous parts of him (leather studded) and that also equates to sex she wants it both delicate and rough.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Dark Anatomy

She want the thrill and excitement of a relationship that she knows won't work. 

It's a very revealing motiff throughout her work. She makes it a point on every album to reference her love of dangerous toxic men. 

I want ur jealousy

I want ur hand to touch my face

I want to imagine I am a sandy beach being kissed by u when u have studs glued to ur lips

Jacob Marley
5 hours ago, Ella Taylor said:

Hun no her SUN sign is Aries, Her MOON sign is Scorpio, her ASCENDANT is Gemini

I’m genuinely cackling so loud in bed at this - my neighbors probably think I’m possessed.

Archived