Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Headlines About Justin's Half-Time Show

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

What can you expect from him? he literally based his career as a tribute to MJ, from the way he sings to his dance moves.. but you can't just make a 13 minutes tribute show for MJ with your original songs and expect people to be excited about it.. after the second song it becomes boring and a cliche..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

I don’t think it was as bad as people are saying. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Dunk96 said:

Karma sure is a bitch isn't it? That's what you get for disrespecting Janet. It only took fourteen years,but it's nice that his powers are fading away at long last.

was he disrespecting Janet? I thought the drama at her superbowl was only wardrobe malfunction and wasn't his fault. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

zakariah

His costume was literally so bad, his wardrobe team or whoever thought of that idea should be fired immediately omg

The creative direction was really weird because the performance would have worked excellently if it were for an award show or a concert. Only the Suit & Tie segment of the performance was actually Super Bowl standard. 

jaXXXon

Justin's VMA Video Vanguard Award performance at the VMAs back in 2013 with NSYNC as special guests was better than most Super Bowl performances. He killed it back then!

This felt like he was so proud of his VMA performance and he didn't want to upstage it :laughga:

I still liked it though.

Deepbreath

Wow I finally watched the performance and you guys are being sooooo dramatic, and so are these trash articles. We write them off when they say messy stuff about our faves, but now they matter?

Ugh please :triggered:

Economy

I mean it was meh... But not as terrible as they are making it out to be

The media loves to be so cruel :saladga:

ALGAYDO
43 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

was he disrespecting Janet? I thought the drama at her superbowl was only wardrobe malfunction and wasn't his fault. 

It’s pretty much well-known that it was a stunt, but even if it wasn’t, JT was the one who exposed Janet’s (covered) tit, yet she was the only one receiving any backlash. JT’s actions cost Janet her career. After the incident, his music career skyrocketed. He never even apologized, not even once. That says a lot about his character. 

LaLuna

I don't get the hate. It really wasn't as bad as people make it up to be. It was a fun performance and I enjoyed it. People need to chill :awkney:

1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

Yes he was. He's dissed her in a song and dissed her after the incident occured along with dissing Prince. The malfunction was definitely his fault in the aftermath because he didn't take any of the blame or heat for it,but she did.

Yo GagaGaga

It wasn't terrible, it was just painfully mediocre and kind of lazy. With shows like Gaga and Beyonce's you could tell every single second on stage had been planned and practiced a crazy amount of times, this just felt so mellow

August Blue
3 hours ago, Halle said:

Ugh... ok, it wasn't something out of this world. but it was not bad or anything either. he did a great job imo

3 hours ago, GodofLove said:

It wasn’t like SUPER bad but it also wasn’t good either. I wouldn’t take the time to watch it again that’s for sure. 

3 hours ago, Korkira said:

Those headlines are lil' harsh don't you think? Exagurating as hell! I mean his show wasn't that bad.........

3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

it was just nothing groundbreaking... a regular performance. Nothing wrong with it really...

Its bc miss gaga set the bar very high :lolly: 

2 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean it was meh... But not as terrible as they are making it out to be

The media loves to be so cruel :saladga:

The media has been very cruel with Gaga in the past, yet after her Superbowl, every single media outlet praised her.

Dont confuse cruelty with clickbait titles, they will put extreme headlines, but at the core, its well deserved negative criticism, its supposed to be the biggest musical performance of the year, so its gotta be as perfect and as spectacular as you can make it. JT's just felt like an unrehearsed weekend gig.

Archived