Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

The "Joanne effect": Pop stars go country

shame

Featured Posts

scallywally
10 hours ago, LM said:

Gaga released an album with a sound that wasn't typical for that time and influenced other artists. Ofc there were others who did it before her, but she did it years after them when the trend was already forgotten

If the tropical sound trend in music dies and Gaga brings in back after 20 years and other artists will be influenced by her, she will set a new trend 

Now bye:bye:

I give up. Gaga jumped on the tropical sound Bieber rip off waaay too late to try and suck the scrapes off the trend with her last song. 

Were all allowed mistakes, everybody loves everybody were fans but she missed the mark. If anybody thinks Joanne smashed records and started a new trend??? well I dont think any stars are aiming for a hit like Joanne.

Im not going to say bye, thats childish. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
On 2/4/2018 at 5:59 AM, Mister Gaga said:

She literally sets trends with almost everything she does. With The Fame, everybody jumped into electro pop, with TFM every single pop star started to do big MV, outrageous outfits and complex performances. With Born This Way, the 'empowering yourself' trend was in everybody's albums and songs. Now, with Joanne, everybody goes pop/country, intimate stripped down music and aesthetic.

ARTPOP inspired the flops

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

scallywally

Are half of the people on here taking the piss? The fame started electro pop?? I mean?? 

Love gaga for who she is, theres no need to say she's the new Jesus and turned water into wine. We look stupid. We'll be the laughing stock of the internet. @Mister Gaga Youre funny, I like your posts but you really need to do some research :)

Didnt 1989 and Adeles HUGE top selling albums have country elements to them while she was making it? Kylie was influenced by recording hers in Nashville who had already been recording an album a couple of years ago with the s.sisters who have the same sound that hasn't been released. JT is from the South (ive said it again) M.Monster recorded hers in Malibu. 

Theres really no point in throwing stones, just settle on getting things right. Cross some names off the list, its great if people have been influenced!! :) I Just dont like rolling my eyes at fellow lovely fans thinking our Gaga created oxygen. lol. 

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

I give up. Gaga jumped on the tropical sound Bieber rip off waaay too late to try and suck the scrapes off the trend with her last song. 

Were all allowed mistakes, everybody loves everybody were fans but she missed the mark. If anybody thinks Joanne smashed records and started a new trend??? well I dont think any stars are aiming for a hit like Joanne.

Im not going to say bye, thats childish. 

I didn't say she jumped on the trend early lol

Read my post again, you clearly didn't get it

Battle 4 Ur Life

I swear the only thing worse than Lady Gaga going country would be Kylie Minogue the electropop Queen going country. :icega:

so

I swear the universe is trying to teach me something.

edit: Gaga can do anything tho.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived