Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

NO(BTR) Question?

Enzo

Is Gaga On Nothing On (But The Radio)?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga On Nothing On (But The Radio)?

Featured Posts

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

OMFG

You don't have to sing any Gaga lyrics again

inb4 you sing "Want your bone marrow when your baby is sick" in Bad Romance

Thats not what she says? :awkney:

PerfectCure

Tbh the only song she doesn’t really sound like herself is Summerboy (which is understandable since it was one of her first songs recorded ever). Other than that I can recognize all the songs she sung any day. Her voice is really unique! :cool:

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Tbh the only song she doesn’t really sound like herself is Summerboy (which is understandable since it was one of her first songs recorded ever). Other than that I can recognize all the songs she sung any day. Her voice is really unique! :cool:

Fancy Pants says hi

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

7 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

What about Retro Dance Freak? It took me some time to accept it was her as I really thought it wasn't and, in my opinion, it's a bad song. I kinda suspect because of the composition, only that.

But Summerboy and Fancy Pants are reeeeeeally good and they don't seem to be sung by her. :)

illbekind

Back on original GGD when this song first leaked I started this exact thread and the overwhelming majority disagreed with me and thought it wasn't Gaga.

How times have changed.

Archived