💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stanning for a complex diva. Random thoughts

Jaume

Featured Posts

Weird moments for us little monsters.   🤐 :(

I wish I would stan for a basic diva like Katy or Selena but I stan for Gaga  

Gaga has been blessed with such an incredible talent on singing, writing, dancing, composing and creativity. Sure she is not the best on any of these, but she combines them all and becomes such an interesting artist. 

She used to be so humble and she is still but at the same time bitch knows she ain't basic, she can do amazing things. 

After Paparazzi and most of all, after BR until BTW, she was on TOP of the world. Can't you remember when the release of a Gaga video was an event? Everybody was waiting for it. That hasn't repeated in that way after her. Can't you imagine all that pressure she had?  No matter how hard she worked or tried, she could never please everyone. 

Gaga has had major success but she has had a lot of disappointments, professionally and in private life. 

She is condemned with chronic pain and it's sad to think she won't get over it.  I think she can have a relative good life without emotional breakdown but it is not realistic. Everytime she gets stressed it will happen. And for an artist life, stress is something you must deal with frequently.

Gaga gave us so much. So much joy with her songs, her videos, her performances, her tours... I felt so embarrassed when I went to the Artrave... hey man, what a mess!!! But that was such a tough time for her, so not big deal afterall.

That' s why I was surprised when I went  to see her in Barcelona 2 weeks ago. Her dancing was the best I had ever seen. I couldn't believe she was able to dance that much after all the pain sbe went through. Her voice was superb, so was at the BTWB and Monster Ball though.

Im sure she felt good. She lost her spark though. She is not the happy girl she used to be. She used to get emotional both in the Monster Ball and the BTWB... She was a girl who couldnt  believe she was lliving her dream. Now she is a woman who has been though a lot, it doesn't mean the same. But she was better than ever. 

What is next for this amazing talented woman?  It's a tough time because chronic pain is here to stay. 

Love you Gaga!

DoremonLove

I really cant figure out if this is supposed to be a positive post or negative. Its so contradictory :saladga: sorry dont wanna be mean to u:saladga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

I went to Barcelona too and I didn’t see that “lost spark” you’re talking about, and I’m glad she didn’t give this long ass speeches she used to do at the monster ball, instead she did talk to the audience but it wasn’t to the point of losing people attention and becoming annoying or boring.

JWT is by far her best tour in all aspects, her voice has never been stronger, the visuals were amazing, she finally incorporated technology in a way she hasn’t really done before and it paid off. I’m glad I got to see her and I can’t wait for the DVD/Netflix special or whatever it will be. 

15 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I really cant figure out if this is supposed to be a positive post or negative. Its so contradictory :saladga: sorry dont wanna be mean to u:saladga:

It is positive and sad at the same time.

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Triggered said:

I went to Barcelona too and I didn’t see that “lost spark” you’re talking about, and I’m glad she didn’t give this long ass speeches she used to do at the monster ball, instead she did talk to the audience but it wasn’t to the point of losing people attention and becoming annoying or boring.

JWT is by far her best tour in all aspects, her voice has never been stronger, the visuals were amazing, she finally incorporated technology in a way she hasn’t really done before and it paid off. I’m glad I got to see her and I can’t wait for the DVD/Netflix special or whatever it will be. 

This. Totally this. 4ever this.

I CAN'T at people talking about Gaga not being Gaga anymore or having lost that "spark", like the JWT isn't all Gaga but just commercial and boring, and it alla started with that sh*tty BBC (or whatever) article about the tour. 

I think the JWT is her most fascinating, accomplished and complete tour ever. It has that SHOCKING factor, like all the coreographies on the tilted stage, the floating bridges etc, that Gaga factor like THE VOCALS and the inteludes, that tour factor like her all time bops, etc. 

It's the most complete tour of hers, you can clearly see she worked on it SO much and that's why I'm so sad she cancelled it, because she must be so, so sad that she can't finish her body of work.

Just my two cents, that I think everybody bashing the JWT or even only saying it's not Gaga enough or everything, should read.

I have to study now xoxo :bye:

Colourful

Schwerk

To me she's still the same girl I stanned 8 years ago. She has always had her demons and she has been really good at hiding them. She was always complex and that is one of the reasons I grew to love her so quickly. Often times, more than most artists, she has shared her feelings with us, through her music, interviews or connecting with her fans on stage or off stage. I honestly feel she was actually doing quite well mentally, and seemed really happy, especially with Christian lately but the physical pain is just becoming too much and is having an impact on her mentall health. To me her psychical 'problems' always used to be a result of her self-harming by cutting, not eating well, not resting, drinking, drugs etc. Now she has a pain she cannot control, she cannot fight forever, she has to learn to live with it. And find tools for the chronic pain to have the least impact on her mind so she can truly be happy despite of it. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived