đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Lady Gaga battled through pain and got treatment mid-show before cancelling

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

OliviaRodrigoStan
8 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

I understand that. But she didn't drop hints that she was suffering.  

Wasn't she playing a documentary before each show literally showing her in pain though? 

I genuinely think she should stop touring, possibly forever if her condition keeps getting worse. Seeing her live is nice and sh¡t, but honestly, she just can't and is not worth it risking one's health like that just for a tour. 

She can still entertain her audience with music, videos, photoshoots, etc. I just think heavy touring is not for her anymore, and she should chill with it. 

Health comes first, always, and is not like she really needs the money. I hope she just goes home and rests, hopefully she'll feel better soon đź’™

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sun is known to bend the truth a lot, so not sure whether to believe this.

However, i will be first in the queue to get the DVD, I was lucky enough to be at the final Birmingham show, it was amazing. I've seen her a few times now and you'd never know she was in pain, she was magnificent. To think how much pain she must've been in is heartbreaking, but it didn't show in the concert at all.

We didn't get a BTW DVD because of her injury, and only got a live stream of Artrave, so having a DVD of JWT will be great.

Wonderful show Gaga if you're reading this, i hope you get on top of your condition,  really appreciate all that you do for us fans. We all appreciate it.

SwissMonster

The only thing wich makes me angry are the Grammys! I am never watching them again. For me it’s cause of them I don’t see Gaga. I had weird feeling when I heard that she will perform! I have fibro too and I know that such things can have a big impact. Yes „she was only playing a piano“ but it’s not about the performance it’s about the hole trip. She could have 7 days to meditate, to calm down and believe me it helps A LOT! The flight, rehearsal, stress, disappointment(believe me if she would have won an award, this could have had an very positive effect on her), have interviews there and there, red carpet, outfit, everything. I know for a person without this sickness it seems like not that of a big deal! But with it it’s something different... speaking from my own experience I can tell you that already small things can cause an attack. I meditate very often since I know and It helps a lot! Let me tell you, if she wouldn’t have attend the Grammys she would have finished that tour 100%

I will associate the Grammys forever with the reason I couldn’t have seen Gaga! 

(+This Ass Academy didn’t give her a single award but used her for promotion everywhere)

The only thing I can add is that I hope she gets better very soon and that I love her 4 ever!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

nattuggla
7 minutes ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

The only thing wich makes me angry are the Grammys! I am never watching them again. For me it’s cause of them I don’t see Gaga. I had weird feeling when I heard that she will perform! I have fibro too and I know that such things can have a big impact. Yes „she was only playing a piano“ but it’s not about the performance it’s about the hole trip. She could have 7 days to meditate, to calm down and believe me it helps A LOT! The flight, rehearsal, stress, disappointment(believe me if she would have won an award, this could have had an very positive effect on her), have interviews there and there, red carpet, outfit, everything. I know for a person without this sickness it seems like not that of a big deal! But with it it’s something different... speaking from my own experience I can tell you that already small things can cause an attack. I meditate very often since I know and It helps a lot! Let me tell you, if she wouldn’t have attend the Grammys she would have finished that tour 100%

I will associate the Grammys forever with the reason I couldn’t have seen Gaga! 

(+This Ass Academy didn’t give her a single award but used her for promotion everywhere)

The only thing I can add is that I hope she gets better very soon and that I love her 4 ever!

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. I am also very pissed at the Grammy's.

Do you think that touring would be feasible for Gaga in the future? For example planning to downsize the number of concerts in one tour leg and more spreaded out/more gaps in between the concerts/tour legs? 

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. I am also very pissed at the Grammy's.

Do you think that touring would be feasible for Gaga in the future? For example planning to downsize the number of concerts in one tour leg and more spreaded out/more gaps in between the concerts/tour legs? 

Well, I can’t tell you a 100%, I am not a super star (I wish:ladyhaha:) and my fibro is not at Gaga’s level. But what I can imagine is doing like „weekly“ legs (the way it’s planed in Vegas)...Thats not even a joke, doing 1 week shows, 1 week off, etc... Yes it would take longer but less stress for her. Sure it’s not a 100% guarantee but it really could be a working concept for everyone

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Pop Music

This woman is truly a saint. WE DON'T DESERVE HA

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Jeremy Kosinski
12 hours ago, GodofLove said:

I would have never thought the pain would have gotten this bad for her. It’s so heartbreaking. You’d think the time between artRAVE  and now would have been such a good recovery time for her. 

I wonder how bad it was when she was filming Ahs Hotel and doing the CTC tour, if it were like it was now I wonder why they didn’t express it as much as theyre doing now.... 

now with the closure of the Joanne era I’m praying that she takes this time to fully 100% heal. 

Because filming hotel and singing in place on stage is nowhere near as demanding as doing 2+hrs of choreo every night on top of traveling,  it's not impossible to function normally with fibromyalgia but certain things are difficult and your bad days make it nearly impossible to do the most simple of tasks such as drive or even shower i tbh don't know how she did it as long as she did,  this isn't from her hip injury that's an isolated thing fibromyalgia is what she has and it comes and goes in severity but speaking from personal experience i couldn't even travel the 3 hours to see gaga nor stand in ga seating for the length of time her show lasts because of my fibromyalgia condition and i always would feel down knowing i couldn't stand in place for 2 hours and here gaga is killing the choreo for 2 hours night after night i definitely respect her so ****ing much and so much closer to her sharing the same struggles 

26 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

This woman is truly a saint. WE DON'T DESERVE HA

Literally true.

Anyone who has been following Gaga for a while knows that she is emotionally hurting right now, more than any of the disappointed fans.  She cares deeply for every person, and it would kill her inside to hurt anyone.  It's why she pushes herself beyond the limit, and doesn't cancel until it's impossible for her to continue.  You know she was thinking maybe can make it through one more show, then the show after that, etc., and maybe the rest of the tour.

She's the person in physical pain every day, and on top of that, has to endure complaints and criticisms from fans.  She is being kicked while she's down.

We can only hope she doesn't have another bout of depression, and doesn't take to the drugs that killed others.

People may think I'm over-dramatizing, but no, Gaga's a very fragile person emotionally.  It's tragic if she's seeing anything other than love, understanding, and support at this time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MEDONER
14 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Literally true.

Anyone who has been following Gaga for a while knows that she is emotionally hurting right now, more than any of the disappointed fans.  She cares deeply for every person, and it would kill her inside to hurt anyone.  It's why she pushes herself beyond the limit, and doesn't cancel until it's impossible for her to continue.  You know she was thinking maybe can make it through one more show, then the show after that, etc., and maybe the rest of the tour.

She's the person in physical pain every day, and on top of that, has to endure complaints and criticisms from fans.  She is being kicked while she's down.

We can only hope she doesn't have another bout of depression, and doesn't take to the drugs that killed others.

People may think I'm over-dramatizing, but no, Gaga's a very fragile person emotionally.  It's tragic if she's seeing anything other than love, understanding, and support at this time.

I agree with you on everything except for the emotionally fragile person. I think the girl is way more strong than what we give her credit for, and this time she's surrounded by people that really care about and love her, she'll be fine. :firega: Of course that doesn't mean people here should feel allowed to shìt on her like they're doing these days :saladga:

54 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

I agree with you on everything except for the emotionally fragile person. I think the girl is way more strong than what we give her credit for, and this time she's surrounded by people that really care about and love her, she'll be fine. :firega: Of course that doesn't mean people here should feel allowed to shìt on her like they're doing these days :saladga:

I hope she's stronger than I think.  But she has been seen several times crying, and she has suffered from depression.

And she may seem stronger than she is because she does not respond to hate, and that makes her seem thick skinned and unbothered.  But her philosophy is to not respond to hate with hate.  So when mean comments are made about her, it may hurt her more than we know.   She doesn't deserve the meanness.  In her heart she only knows love and compassion for everyone.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Naor Daniel
23 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

Because some people were only going for her. Like me for example, I couldn't afford to go but was going anyway. I was scraping the funds together for travel and a hotel. If she'd cancelled 24 hours later I'd have lost all my money and I'd be pissed off. One of the fans even travelled from Asia to Europe to see her. I feel bad for the ones who have lost alot of money. 

I know in some way they "lost" the money but you can look at it in a positive way. Traveling is always fun and interesting. If they could cancel a week in advance and didn't, it's a pity, and maybe they can't see regular people who just aren't as rich as they are. But maybe Gaga really wanted to push through and finish all of the dates. We will never know.

I personally think she should have scheduled less shows and have more days between each of them. For exp, she has several shows scheduled for UK, France, Germany... One city would be enough I think. Then she would have managed to visit to all schedulled countries.

BStone8791

This does make sense as to why the filming for the dvd may have actually been pushed up from the O2 London shows to Birmingham....we all questioned it...

She's a saint! She knew this was gonna happen and moved the recording date so we could actually get a DVD of this tour. I mean, how can we even be mad at her? She really did try and her best and made sure we would get an amazing DVD out of it. 

Archived