💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Won’t Say It, But I Will....

Twitter

Featured Posts

I’m happy she cancelled the remaining dates for the Joanne World Tour! I’m pretty sure NOT a single monster would like to see a 2.0 of this during JWT especially with all the stage technology.

I feel terrible for the thousands of fans who were going to attend the cancelled shows. However Gaga had to make an executive decision and call it a quits! When I’ve seen tweets like these earlier today, I was just SMH....

I understand the frustration, but I think people aren’t knowledgeable of fibro and its condition. If I were to have fibromyalgia I probably wouldn’t have completed 10 shows of the tour and probably cancelled the Superbowl. :selena: All in all I think all fans should come together and support Gaga! Also I’m praying.mp3 she drops the DVD so the cancelled date fans would still have a chance to watch it. xoxo @KING :hug:

MillionMarkys

Yep, it’s understandable to be sad and disappointed about losing out on money but at the end of the day it was their choice to pay it and these things happen.

Batwings

I wonder if that guy from Twitter treats other situations similarly.

"I've been wanting to eat at your restaurant for many years, and I traveled several hundred miles to come eat here. I understand that you had to close because your restaurant was on fire, but I really think you should refund my travel expenses because I didn't get anything to eat."

FrankGutz

dont be rude with them, dome ppl probably saved money for some time for this and they lost it, got nothing for it, thats frustrating and i would be piss too

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

If a GP who wanted to see Gaga had to suffer all that I probably won’t be that mad seeing their rant for once or twice, that’s probably their savings of few years. If a monster say the same I’ll be angry. We literally see how she deals with pain in 5F2 and we know how strong she is. Cancellation is th least the she would do, we should be supportive.

RAMROD

SMH, people can be so self centered. Not like Gaga want the tour to finish this way if she were healthy enough to do it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk

Whenever I see someone complaining about Gaga's health I think of Amy Winehouse. She was literally worked right into the ground despite her pain and addictions and no one could give two sh!ts about her wellbeing. And now that she's gone everyone suddenly wishes they'd cut her some slack.

Gaga's health comes first before anything. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Amen to this.

I don't want her to tour any longer. If she didn't love it so much I'd be wishing she stopped performing completely, to be honest. For the sake of her health, she needs to rest. :rip:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

SwissMonster
29 minutes ago, KING said:

I’m happy she cancelled the remaining dates for the Joanne World Tour!

I would not describe it as „happy“. It’s more „I feel it was the right decision that she cancelled“. Cause nobody is happy about it neither Gaga neither the fans.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Florian
35 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I wonder if that guy from Twitter treats other situations similarly.

"I've been wanting to eat at your restaurant for many years, and I traveled several hundred miles to come eat here. I understand that you had to close because your restaurant was on fire, but I really think you should refund my travel expenses because I didn't get anything to eat."

Both sides are understandable imo.

I mean 220€ is more than 25% of the minimum wage in Spain. They probably spent some time saving that money and now it's lost forever. It's normal to be pissed whatever the reason of the cancellation is.

But it's also normal to forgive Gaga because at the end of the day it's not entirely her fault.

Batwings
1 minute ago, Florian said:

Both sides are understandable imo.

I mean 220€ is more than 25% of the minimum wage in Spain. They probably spent some time saving that money and now it's lost forever. It's normal to be pissed whatever the reason of the cancellation is.

But it's also normal to forgive Gaga because at the end of the day it's not entirely her fault.

No one is saying that they shouldn't be pissed. That's understandable. Literally, not a single person actually thinks that they shouldn't be upset. That's not what anyone is saying. But blaming Gaga and asking her to refund your money is very asshole-ish.

Its not the popular thing to say on this forum, but why did she reschedule?.  some people actually spent their hard earned money,  are entitled a bit of sympathy.  I get it she is sick and can't continue and I also get the fan's disappointment and anger.

2 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

Its not the popular thing to say on this forum, but why did she reschedule?.  some people actually spent their hard earned money,  are entitled a bit of sympathy.  I get it she is sick and can't continue and I also get the fan's disappointment and anger.

She rescheduled because she was able to get her pain back on track and she took a large break to help. 

She obviously has been pushing herself to the limit again and the pain came back with full force. 

Edonis
3 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

I don’t know how reliable the Sun actually is (especially since the Grammy’s we’re in NYC, not LA), but this also sounds practical. It’s a sad situation either way, for both Gaga and the fans. Hopefully she can get some rest and take her time to heal. 

Archived