💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga to 'Comeback' again?

King J

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

I really hope she has commercial success again, but I'm in a phase of dealing with her underperformamce on the charts overall. So all I'm craving now is excellent music followed with fun, well thought out visuals.

If we remove our stan glasses for a moment, it's quite sad how she started failing commercially and struggling to get a hit after 5-6 years in her career, but oh well... :shrug: 

AlexanderMagno
Just now, Trepadation said:

She only had one "comeback", and that was when Gaga broke her hip after BTW. She went to do jazz but gheys are uncultured to appreciate it but she never left, just didn't do pop. 

No matter what, I've been reading her fans talking about "comeback" basically everything she does anything :awkney: ARTPOP was her comeback. Joanne was her comeback. Oscars "Sound of Music" was her comeback. Superbowl was her comeback. The Cure was her comeback. She cancels her tour and she might be coming back. It needs to stop. I know fans want to see her on the top again, but it gets ridiculous (specially because her so called "comebacks" fade out after three days).

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No matter what, I've been reading her fans talking about "comeback" basically everything she does anything :awkney: ARTPOP was her comeback. Joanne was her comeback. Oscars "Sound of Music" was her comeback. Superbowl was her comeback. The Cure was her comeback. She cancels her tour and she might be coming back. It needs to stop. I know fans want to see her on the top again, but it gets ridiculous (specially because her so called "comebacks" fade out after three days).

The halftime show was an actual comeback for her in the USA tho

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

We been saying this since forever. Her last #1 was 7 years ago now (and only 4 years into her career). I doubt LG6 is going to change anything. 

why? The Cure would have been a hit if she promoted it and her next record is going to be pop again, a hit is likely

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dark Anatomy

This is how we get a Gaga comeback. 

Sonically she needs to just bite her lip and make more modern, radio friendly pop. 

What she lacks in musical experimentation she can make up for in lyrics. Talking about her pain struggles, media backlash, alcohol and drug abuse, new love with Christian, management fallout, etc....things that have had major impacts on her life. 

And aesthetically, she needs to bring cohesive high fashion looks and professional big budget videos. She doesn't have to do CRAZY. But make it avant garde. 

The reason why Gaga keeps flopping is because ever since TFM she hasn't been able to properly balance artistic integrity with pop culture. She just goes waaaayyyyy to the left. Make catchy relevant music, dress more avant garde...but also give us meaningful lyrics and imagery. 

AND STOP BEING AROUND YAS PEOPLE. GET SOME REALUN BIASED  CRITIQUE. 

HausOfMark

She isnt going to do a "comeback" because shes not going anywhere. Shes not leaving for multiple years to have a "comeback".

She prob will use like 2 months to relax, recoperate, and start writing a new record.

She also is going to be doing promo mid-summer for A STAR IS BORN since it comes out in October. 

-Mark

Archived