💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga to 'Comeback' again?

King J

Featured Posts

Gaga, at the moment, following the bad news, is EVERYWHERE. On the radio, on the television. This is in the UK and she never gets played here. And after every song they're explaining her cancelling her tour and being positive about her etc. So will she 'comeback'.

I feel like personally this will make people see through the 'Old Gaga' reputation, they didn't with the Joanne era really in the UK. :staymad:

Joanne 'switch in genre' Part Two is coming :trollga:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

We shouldn't make a promo due to her suffering :duck:

It's the worst thing we can do right now tbh

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Weasel

We been saying this since forever. Her last #1 was 7 years ago now (and only 4 years into her career). I doubt LG6 is going to change anything. 

KyliesChild

They're probably doing this to advise the people who were supposed to go to the concert. I'm hoping it is commercially successful because she deserves it though. 

This wasn't meant to sound as though I was saying she should take advantage of her good reputation and sympathy because of her fibro but I do genuinely think a 'we love her again' moment is upon us

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

I don’t think the tour will influence her future success whatsoever. The only thing that matters right now is streaming power. 

She is probably able to get a hit if she tries. Her recent work is not suited for the radio at all. It depends of what music she’s into at the moment

AlexanderMagno

So, instead of coming back with great music, her comeback is based on her health issues and cancellations? It's like when pop stas come back because they died :awkney:

Anyway, no. She's disappearing from the public eye till the Vegas residency and there will be no "comeback". Her comeback will be the Vegas concerts, which tickets I'm sure will sell out even faster after the latest announcement.

But seriously, how many "comebacks" does Gaga need? Because she has been "coming back" every year since she released ARTPOP...

My friends and I were ice skating earlier today and they played Telephone, Bad Romance, AND Applause on the radio

We were shook :saladga:

Bellatrix
21 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Anyway, no. She's disappearing from the public eye till the Vegas residency and there will be no "comeback". Her comeback will be the Vegas concerts, which tickets I'm sure will sell out even faster after the latest announcement.

For the US market at least (if that would count as a comeback since she never really left) :emma: 
I don't see how the announcement of the European leg of JWT would affect the ticket selling for the Vegas shows. Not many people in Europe (or rest of the world for that matter) care about a US residency except for big fans who can afford a trip to US.

AlexanderMagno
Just now, Bellatrix said:

For the US market at least (if that would count as a comeback since she never really left) :emma: 
I don't see how the announcement of the European leg of JWT would affect the ticket selling for the Vegas shows. Not many people in Europe (or rest of the world for that matter) care about a US residency except for big fans who can afford a trip to US.

Maybe reputation wise?

The news will spread all over the world, specially in the US where she's still a bit more proeminent (I mean, she's still somehow big in the US; in Europe her status is very very dubious, her last hit was a very long time ago... She's still the old Lady Gaga).

So, maybe people in the US will she this Vegas residency as a more unique opportunity than it was until now. She's a legendary pop star who has an enormous reputation as a tour force, but suddenly because of her health will become more and more exclusive. You never know when she'll cancel her concerts. You'll never know when she's returning to the stages. So, people will want to guarantee they have a chance in Vegas?

Trepadation
35 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But seriously, how many "comebacks" does Gaga need? Because she has been "coming back" every year since she released ARTPOP...

She only had one "comeback", and that was when Gaga broke her hip after BTW. She went to do jazz but gheys are uncultured to appreciate it but she never left, just didn't do pop. 

Archived