Why are most LM gay?

The Bling

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
6 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Of course I have... So basically during BTW she replaced GP with gays :poot: But what's so gay about BTW? I've listened to it don't come for me :poot: Nothing feels specially gay about it, just empowering as a whole to anyone

She’s preached about gay tights her entire career. Performed at gay clubs, surrounded herself with gay people, thanked the gays at award shows, preached acceptance and love etc. it isn’t that hard to see why mostly gay people have flocked to her. Most feel safe and don’t have to worry about being judged by her. 

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

I’m a straight male 

same

I feel like most non gay LFMs don't stay on sites like ggd though and are more casual fans and just stream her music/maybe follow her on social media and go to her tours. So while ofc she has a big gay following she also as a big straight fanbase both females and males, espsically after joanne, they aren't just seen on the internet as much as the gay fanbase. 

DoremonLove
14 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’ve been here for over half a year and I’m yet to find another straight female:sweat:

18 minutes ago, Blond said:

Are we taking Netflix mamas as LMs?

giphy.gif

Hello you lovely people may i just say hi

Z4X6rWH.jpg

How can anoyone not love gaga

Defmix100

I'm straight and back when she began (I became a fan from Paparazzi) pretty much everyone I knew thought she was great, then most of my friends went away from her after Born This Way, I'm comfortable with my sexuality and don't care what people think and her music helped me through dark times so I don't get why people would turn away when she starts supporting gay rights, then some came back after DWUW, my dad has listened to all her albums a few times and really likes her live performances but I don't really know anyone who is a fan now

ArtGagaPop
18 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

I have alot of straight friends who listen to female pop icons but they just don’t tell everyone because they’re afraid that everyone assumes they’re gay. idk why tho like music has nothing to do with being emotionally and / or physically attracted to the same gender :triggered:

also this. I have alot of friends and old classmates etc who are straight (females and males) and sings and plays her songs alot. But if someone would ask them if they like gaga then almost none would admit it :triggered:

I used to do the same when i was younger, but now i just don't care anymore what people think. Peoples music taste doesn't effect ones sexual orientation.

Kimblue
24 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’ve been here for over half a year and I’m yet to find another straight female:sweat:

🙋‍♀️

There are a few of us 

Born To Slay

Idk but as a str8 male, it definitely was good for me to be around so many gay people online. 

Because she TURNS them gay. It's called the Gaga spell, it's an actual thing, Look it up.
There's been plenty of recorded cases, some of them totally heartbreaking.:diane:

I mean, look at Greyson Chance, seemed totally straight, then he made the mistake of covering one of Gaga's songs, and from that day onwards he was doomed. The LGBT community swallowed him whole. so sad! :diane:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Decodekid

because people often listen to music in which they can relate with their feelings/pain or joy, and Gaga happens to be a LGBTQ queen. Not only that but before Born This Way her outrageous looks were somehow, inspired by New York clubs and gay parties that are held there, so maybe her art attracted the gay community in someways, then she released Born This Way and she inspired people, also her "Be yourself" movement that she was always talking about back in TFM 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

The Bling
1 minute ago, Rescued said:

Because she TURNS them gay. It's called the Gaga spell, it's an actual thing, Look it up.
There's been plenty of recorded cases, some of them totally heartbreaking.:diane:

I mean, look at Greyson Chance, seemed totally straight, then he made the mistake of covering one of Gaga's songs, and from that day onwards he was doomed. The LGBT community swallowed him whole. so sad! :diane:

OMG :what: So she also turns girls into gay males? :ladyhaha:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived