💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are most LM gay?

The Bling

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford
On 2018-02-06 at 1:35 AM, mezzanine said:

what makes it funny for me is that if instead of f*ggot or queer (like migos derogatory use) a white group/singer used the N word in a song, their/his/her career would be OVER forever, but it seems that we fags can be slandered over and over and everything's ok. you see migos. you see nicki defending migos. you see cardi b. etc etc etc

homophobia is ok

racism is not ok

and before anyone comes for me, I'M NOT EXCUSING RACISM, i'm just saying every type of discrimination should be judged equally, like our money is. 

Because gays are situated lower on the food chain* than people of color. Blacks have come a longer way than homosexuals.

*I don't mind my place at the bottom of the food chain. Who wouldn't want to be eaten by an Alpha male?

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mezzanine
1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

Because gays are situated lower on the food chain* than people of color. Blacks have come a longer way than homosexuals.

*I don't mind my place at the bottom of the food chain. Who wouldn't want to be eaten by an Alpha male?

homosexuality's been existing since the beginning of the human specie and some other species in nature so... actually no lol

MonsterofFame

Simple answer: Most straight guys wouldn't be caught dead admitting they love listening to Gaga or even most pop stars. Coming to a Lady Gaga fan site would be similar in guilty pleasure to them as visiting a gay pr0n site.

StarstruckIllusion

Bc the GP left her after she become super gay friendly during the BTW era

Which then made everything else at friendly after it made gay rights mainstream again 

Queen Gloria
On 2/3/2018 at 7:37 AM, Blond said:

Don't worry y'all if Gaga keeps posting nudie photos on Instagram...she might get a lot of straight guys as fans

giphy.gif

We'll see how long he stay straight henny 

giphy.gif

(Come to me, curious straight daddies)

TopDomBoy

Because she used the gays since the beginning of her career. :gaysia:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Dainius Rutkowski

Because Gaga has a rainbow in ha puspus that is so bright than you have to turn tour head and you can’t see straight anymore :trollga:

bloody g

Because she is a secret weapon created by the Illuminati to spread homosexuality and end overpopulation

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• 4 months later...
ChromaticaPunk
On 09/02/2018 at 1:41 AM, MonsterofFame said:

Coming to a Lady Gaga fan site would be similar in guilty pleasure to them as visiting a gay pr0n site.

i nearly choked on my meal :laughga::laughga::laughga:

monster4life231
On 09/02/2018 at 3:41 AM, MonsterofFame said:

Simple answer: Most straight guys wouldn't be caught dead admitting they love listening to Gaga or even most pop stars. Coming to a Lady Gaga fan site would be similar in guilty pleasure to them as visiting a gay pr0n site.

I’m a straight guy and I openly listen to lady gaga. I play her on all my homes bluetooths speakers and watch concerts in front of my fam.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived