performance

Official 2018 Superbowl 52 Discussion Thread

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Leave it to the women to actually put in some effort...this was some half-assed nonsense

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

KingRedd
Just now, Runway said:

Britney literally outperformed with her megamix performance

59f6619f77084_vickyloooove2.thumb.png.17

I like Brit but she dances stiff as hell.... and 90% arm movements. 

May I Read You? 😎

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

I can understand why he waited till the last minute to start rehearsals. I would too if I was going to spend 80% of my set just walking from one end of the stadium to the other. 

BISH! :air: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

sipthistea
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It'd be really cool if they did a Daft Punk one, with Pharel and The Weeknd and other features. Don't know what they'd do tho.

I'm pretty sure it would be an spectacle for everyone. They have the safest funky songs (Get Lucky, Lose Yourself To Dance) and their most electronic material for the youngest audience. 

Let's not forget the amazing visuals. 

iAdrian97

It was okay. The city turning purple  and the dance break in the middle was awesome. Everything else was ehh. Like idk why but I always cringe with stars go in the audience since it’s such a mess especially for The halftime show. It just makes it look unprofessional especially a kid asking for a selfie...

6 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

girl what?

Maybe he was on top and Gaga was the G.U.T (girl under Timberlake)

The Prince part was the only part I enjoyed at all, but I also know that Prince would be against it, so I'm not here for it. :neyde:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

we been knew she's lipsyching since Blackout so idk why we're still complaining about that. Madonna did a lot of lipsyching too (i believe) but it was still spectacular.

Because it’s a talentless person pretending to sing when her job is to exactly do that.

Monsterish

The early and the final was a little bit boring and poor-production, I don't know how to explain it... :laughga:

KingRedd
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

we been knew she's lipsyching since Blackout so idk why we're still complaining about that. Madonna did a lot of lipsyching too (i believe) but it was still spectacular.

I never complained lol I like her, majority of the Super Bowl watchers will not want to see Brit get up there and stiff dance and not sing. 

Madonnas is viewed as bad on this site from what I’ve seen. I just want something other than a pop star and if they do have a pop star it’ll most likely be Rihanna or Pink 

May I Read You? 😎

Jewels n Drugs

i wasnt even watching ff and im cringing for him

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived