Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite moment of the Joanne Era?

ChromaticaPunk

Featured Posts

No shade for Joanne at all but. The Cure

Honestly she released it when I needed it the most. ASIB 

Then comes Five Foot Two, and the SB performance 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

Actually hearing a Gaga song (The Cure) played regularly and hitting the top 10 in Australia for the first time since becoming a fan :flutter: (I felt like a curse because of that :rip:)

DiscoStyx

1st Dive Bar Show, SB Halftime Show, Coachella, and my 4 JWT shows :heart:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Bloody hooker

First, when she announced Perfect Illusion. I will never forget being completely shook during my first day of college. :giveup:

Second, when she dropped the John Wayne video. I was already scalped from the halftime performance, but this took me to another level. :giveup:

Bonus: When she dropped The Cure :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

The first months from the announcement of PI until announcing the tour dates.... That was the time when I was doing my Erasmus semester in Finland... everytime I listen to this album, I ser myself walking on the streets of a foreign country and think of all the friends I made from all over the world.... The music reminds me of how much my views on things changed during that time :)

John Wayne

A lot of memorable moments happened this era, but the tour would be my absolute favorite, experiencing it live was out of this world.

Devestated she had to cut it short tho, but her health and well-being is the highest priority 

Five Foot Two hands down! also super bowl but especially the feeling leading up to it! that was so damn amazing :heart: 

Wasn't a fan of her Coachella performance..in fact I thought it was pretty bad...she was so nervous and kept asking ppl around her if she was doing ok cuz the crowd was sort of semi dead / awkward tbh. 

dancefreak

Super Bowl, Coachella, tour (even though I won't see it live after all), the Bud Light tour, VSFS, John Wayne video and the PI release.

dancefreak
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Wasn't a fan of her Coachella performance..in fact I thought it was pretty bad...she was so nervous and kept asking ppl around her if she was doing ok cuz the crowd was sort of semi dead / awkward tbh. 

Did we watch the same show? Lol. Cause I'm afraid these things never happened. 

TheSlash

I usually don't give a f**k about fashion, but this era was just :giveup: (I know, not a moment, but :selena: ). She looked so natural and beautiful and iconic:flutter: :firega: .

Cr19QruVIAAydN8.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Azzedine-Alaia-Dress-American-

2d-4-400x381.jpg

lady-gaga-million-reasons-02-920.jpg

Ew, David!

5 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

Did we watch the same show? Lol. Cause I'm afraid these things never happened. 

they did lol ppl noticed it, during the live stream of Coachella her mic caught her asking her dancers or w/e if she was doing ok (because the crowd reaction was a little off). It was sort of noticeable too. but we can agree to disagree. if you look back on the thread about her coachella performance on atrl you'd see it happened :p 

ordinarynam1310

Coachella intro. 

The walk at Victoria Secret Show 

John Wayne MV

That gif of her holding the glass of wine while signing the Vegas deal. 

(can someone post it again Idk how to attach gif) 

panosmonster

John Wayne at Victoria Secret (i live) Perfect Ilusion release <3, Grammys 2018 was pretty special and of course Super Bowl where she killed it. <3 

Archived