Remaining JWT dates cancelled

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YorkieCat
20 hours ago, Nirvana said:

We are the same age! I haven't had a surgery yet, they just treat it with hormone pills but I had to quit them, I got too many side effects out of them. None of the pills have worked so far... One option left is IUD, but I've heard that it doesn't really help either... And it has the hormones too in it.

I haven't heard about endo diet, thank you so much for the link, I'll check it out! :heart:

Hope it helps! And if you wanna talk more dm me :hug: 

I seen her tweet on 7am on Saturday morning as I was due to go to London at 9:40am, I could have burst into tears at this happening again. I still went to London with my partner and made the best of the situation and went and done a lot of things in London, was due to be in Manchester today for tonight's show also but I just cancelled and got my money back on that one. Yeah it sucks but she didn't ask for this to happen to her, I just hope she has a good rest now and they can get her fibromyalgia under better control, they never really had enough time between September and November of last year to be able to. I'm just glad I was lucky enough I got to see her in Amsterdam last month before she got ill again. 

On 2/6/2018 at 9:31 PM, jxckk said:

I seen her tweet on 7am on Saturday morning as I was due to go to London at 9:40am, I could have burst into tears at this happening again. I still went to London with my partner and made the best of the situation and went and done a lot of things in London, was due to be in Manchester today for tonight's show also but I just cancelled and got my money back on that one. Yeah it sucks but she didn't ask for this to happen to her, I just hope she has a good rest now and they can get her fibromyalgia under better control, they never really had enough time between September and November of last year to be able to. I'm just glad I was lucky enough I got to see her in Amsterdam last month before she got ill again. 

lucky uuu, u ve seen her eitherway. I ll be a ghost of a little monster with black joanne cross hat in Paris Parigi Pariz wow 

wish her good rest until Las Vegas/Movie premiere

ModernEcstasy

Me and my partner went and had tea in the O2 last night as I couldn’t cancel our hotel or coach tickets. 

They played around 7 Gaga tracks whilst we were sat in there. 

Then when we were in a shop on way back to hotel, “The Cure” was playing. 

It was heart wrenching. Absolutely gutted. 

SlaeUrAnus

I never went despite me having a non-refundable hotel in London, but it’s a blessing in disguise finance wise I guess.

Me and my partner are having car troubles so a bus/train would have cost us a lot of money, not to mention drinks and food. Instead, we lost out on the room, but booked a day away closer to where we live in the North of England for 3x less than our room in London, but non the less I’m still devastated we never seen her.

In my messy era.

Cavadour

Yesterday I got a whole refund on my CC of my cancelled 02.11 JWT Zurich ticket. That was fast. Thank you TicketCorner. Even though that money back feels like a stab in the heart and a last nail in the coffin. Scheiße. :/

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

I was supposed to go to the 8th Feb show at the O2. Although I've been a Gaga fan since 2010, for various reasons I've never seen her live before, so was really excited (I was going alone). I'm sad I didn't get to see her and not sure when the next chance will be but really hope she's ok and she comes back fighting again.

On a side note, I visited the O2 on my lunch break on Thursday and there was definitely a weird atmosphere there. The merch stand was closed and Gaga' s name was still up as performing that night and I walked around the inside for a while and saw a couple of people who looked like little monsters. Although there were quite a few people there, it definitely had a bit of a ghost town atmosphere. Worthwhile seeing the cute message tfl had put on the whiteboard at North Greenwich tube station though (if you haven't seen it, it's online).

I'll forgive you Gaga if you put out a new album next week though :trollga:

Archived