Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Remaining JWT dates cancelled

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

I'm personally coming to the HOUSES of people who'll bitch about this like it's in Gaga's control

I'm really sad for her and worried about her health in the future...

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carlos0003
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I know this will sound bad, but it's not my intention.

But it's a such a strange coincidence that the cancellation news come right after the tour is filmed and confirmed for a DVD release. Two days ago, according to the videos and stuff, she seemed to be fine...

Hello! She was already in pain. But she tried a bit more so she could atleast record it . For some Monsters that wouldnt be able to see the show

Just now, Halle said:

ARE YOU FVCKING SERIOUS I’VE LOST SOOOOO MUCH MONEY TWICE NOW 

Sorry to hear this, but at least you can get a refund. Hopefully you’re also understanding of her decision..

We all know Gaga will fight tooth and nail to perform for us and make us happy so the fact that she can't finish the rest of the 10 days is so painful for her. She's literally the most sad about this than any of us. Get well soon Gaga. We love you

The decision to do a Vegas Residency almost makes sense now because I'm sure not having to travel so much all the time will help her body -- i don't know how she's going to do so many regularly scheduled performances tho at this rate... unless she really takes a break between now and when rehearsals start (which is likely soon anyways :/

Helxig

How can we fix her body? Is there more to this than we know? All the money in the world and she can't be put back together? I am so upset for her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ToxicHot

This is beyond heartbreaking. She must have been in so much pain and still proceeded to perform until she couldn’t anymore.... We love you so much Gaga, your health should come first above all. :ohno: It makes sense about the last two shows being recorded. 

I especially feel bad for those who have waited months for her Europe dates. Those dates were already rescheduled to begin with. I’m sure they’re extremely disappointed, but I hope they’re understanding and forgiving. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, jinko said:

I think they planned this cancellation a while back, so they decided to film it already. Maybe she's in constant pain and they wanted to "contain" it before it gets out of hand?

2 minutes ago, carlos0003 said:

Hello! She was already in pain. But she tried a bit more so she could atleast record it . For some Monsters that wouldnt be able to see the show

You can't make a double cancellation if you know you're in pain and you plan to cancel those dates in the future. You can't play with people's emotions (and the fans that gave you a career and bought your albums and songs), schedules and money like that.

This must be why she was filming in Birmingham. Gaga probably knew it would be her last JWT date

Her physical health is always first. Hope she gets better soon. A real fighter for sticking to it for this long. We love you Gaga and we'll always stand by you

angels forever, forever angels

ordinarynam1310
7 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I know this will sound bad, but it's not my intention.

But it's a such a strange coincidence that the cancellation news come right after the tour is filmed and confirmed for a DVD release. Two days ago, according to the videos and stuff, she seemed to be fine...

She probably was in terrible condition but still want to record a DVD for those who can't come later when she cancel this tour. 

Gaga has that performer blood running in her, she would cancel the shows only when she couldn't do it anymore

GagaMegaFan

She and her europe fans should be devastated ... I really hope she fully recovers soon :kara:

ew

Archived