💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate Gaga’s eras based on GP approval

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

Joanne and c2c gave her the most respect as a artist and person.

Tfm and tf gave her the most succes and they liked her songs. But she was considered stupid and only having the fame because of all the shock value.

Btw is a mix of the above and ARTPOP is just a mess :triggered:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY

1 - The Fame

2 - The Fame Monster 

3 - Joanne

4 - Cheek to Cheek (I've read a lot that she was too emotional / theatrical ... I don't think so but it's GP based ranking)

5 - ARTPOP

6 - Born This Way

NotMyFlop
17 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

4 - Cheek to Cheek (I've read a lot that she was too emotional / theatrical ... I don't think so but it's GP based ranking)

that’s super interesting, i didn’t know that. i don’t think so either, but it truly was a vocalist era. :toofunny:

idk when i talk to classmates, workers, families, randos on twitter, they always know about C2C & mention how they learned how well she could sing. 

32 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

I will always believe that this was a stunt  carefully organized by her team to gain publicity & notoriety. It created buzz just like when Madonna (the holy one) contradicted to the phrase "Like a Virgin" back in the 80's.

still, "Lady Ga Ga" was a joke for the GP during TF/TFM, only female and gay teenagers considered her 'cool', which is the total opposite of Joanne/C2C, where she expanded her audience and became one of the most respected singers of her generation.

Irrelevant

1. Joanne - SB really saved her here tbh. The GP really started to appreciate her and recognize her talent here.

2. C2C / Tributes - This built her back up after the ARTPOP backlash. Also she started to appeal to another demographic other than teens/young adults

3. The Fame - They bopped to her songs

4. The Fame Monster - They still bopped, but this was the time where she started growing into that "crazy gaga :poot: " image. And Alejandro started her decline.

5. Born This Way - Overexposed, Pretentious, Controversial etc.

6. ARTPOP - The media hated her here lol

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Scathach
7 minutes ago, Triggered said:

still, "Lady Ga Ga" was a joke for the GP during TF/TFM, only female and gay teenagers considered her 'cool', which is the total opposite of Joanne/C2C, where she expanded her audience and became one of the most respected singers of her generation.

Exactly. During TF/TFM people thought she was just a dumb b*tch and a one hit wonder.

PerfectGUY
10 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

that’s super interesting, i didn’t know that. i don’t think so either, but it truly was a vocalist era. :toofunny:

idk when i talk to classmates, workers, families, randos on twitter, they always know about C2C & mention how they learned how well she could sing. 

yes me too ! But a lot of people told me they were feeling like she was trying to much to show she's a true artist and not some mainstream singer that it became unnatural and forced. I saw people saying she repeated too much 'I'm an artist' during that time and it wasn't humble...
I loved that era I'm just stating what some people used to say 

TEANUS

1. The Fame

2. Joanne

3. Cheek to Cheek

4. The Fame Monster

5. ARTPOP

6. Born This Way

Say what you want, but I’ve heard more positives about ‘Applause’ or ‘Do What U Want’ from the GP than Born This Way singles. During Born this Way Gaga was “weird” to the GP. During ARTPOP, they didn’t really hear about her that much so she wasn’t “weird” but they liked the songs she was putting out when they heard them. 

Of course this ranking is just from GP’s perspective. Obviously if we were talking about commercial success it would be different

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

brit4ever

1. The Fame

2. The Fame Monster

3. Joanne

4. C2C

5. BTW

6. ARTPOP

Spoiler

Joanne helped her clean her immage in the eyes of many people, but most of them(in Europe) still think she is a fad and freak, that's why I left it at #3.

Arcanum
1 hour ago, Triggered said:

So u sayin that females & gays rose her singles to no.1 globally?  :oprah:

PS. in Europe she hasn't really been rotating in mainstream clubs since Alejandro.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

LadyLuca
2 hours ago, chipz said:

1 The Fame 

2 The Fame Monster

3 Born This Way

4 Joanne

5 Cheeck To Cheeck

Based on commercial success + GP likes

Cheek to cheek you listed. But ARTPOP who?

-Only during The Fame Monster basically she was in good terms w the general public  

-The Fame nobody even knew who she was :madge:

-BTW was too gay :madge:

- ARTPOP was a flop :madge:

-and lol at people saying Joanne. Literally not even the fans cared about Joanne let alone the GP :madge:

Archived