smokingthemall
2 minutes ago, Poisoned said:

:neyde:

the taste in this thread is on another level of terrible

again, to you.

chase your big, beautiful dreams

JusKeepBreathin

ARTPOP - Applause

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mirages
54 minutes ago, Poisoned said:

1. Wrong

2. Wrong

3. Wrong

4. Wrong

Who made you the captain of right answers? :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
43 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

ARTPOP - Applause

Dope, Do What U Want, G.U.Y.

Jewels N' Drugs :stalkga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

On 2/2/2018 at 12:47 AM, Arcanum said:

Cher - Believe (Album: BELIEVE)

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Album: LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE)

Madonna - 4 Minutes (Album: HARD CANDY)

Mariah Carey - We belong together (Album: THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI)

Is this a list of songs which elevated the album to success or do you imply that those where the only good songs on the albums?

This is confusing me cause Let's Talk About Love is a fantastic album, i liked all of the songs on it. My Heart Will Go On helped sell a crap load of TITANIC soundtracks but Celine's album had enough great tracks to sell on its own.

The Emancipation of Mimi also had massive hits other than We Belong Together: It's Like That, Shake it Off, Get Your Number, Say Somethin etc...

Cher's album also had Stronger Enough, Dov'e L'amore and All or Nothing which where big hits (at least in Europe)

Arcanum
6 hours ago, Aussie said:

Is this a list of songs which elevated the album to success or do you imply that those where the only good songs on the albums?

This is confusing me cause Let's Talk About Love is a fantastic album, i liked all of the songs on it. My Heart Will Go On helped sell a crap load of TITANIC soundtracks but Celine's album had enough great tracks to sell on its own.

The Emancipation of Mimi also had massive hits other than We Belong Together: It's Like That, Shake it Off, Get Your Number, Say Somethin etc...

Cher's album also had Stronger Enough, Dov'e L'amore and All or Nothing which where big hits (at least in Europe)

I imply that these songs propelled their respective albums to the top of the charts. Absolutely no talk about quality. I'm not dividing sales to US and Europe cause some of them were more successful in certain territories (e.g. in my country Dov'e l' amore is considered a signature song/Mariah's TEOM is hardly known). 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

On February 1, 2018 at 8:28 AM, gaganow said:

I jist listened to it once so maybe i need to give it more attention but...

Confession On A Dance Floor - Hung Up (Madonna)

That whole album was a pretty big success, especially in the gay world, and it wasn't just because of Hung Up.  

PopBitch
On 2/1/2018 at 8:28 AM, gaganow said:

I jist listened to it once so maybe i need to give it more attention but...

Confession On A Dance Floor - Hung Up (Madonna)

Say what?  Maybe you need the visuals to her tour to appreciate the music.  "Sorry" is my jam.  Love the music video I posted of Sorry.

Forbidden Love is sublime.

I prefer the remix version on her tour of Let it Will Be better.  

Jessica Germ
On 2/1/2018 at 2:30 PM, Illuminati said:

I feel like these are very subjective. But I guess TFM? Whether you as a fan love all songs on the album or just the singles Bad Romance is clearly a powerful standout.

TFM is iconic.com.org.fr.us.ro and all of the songs are amazing, it's just that BR is so out if this world, it is hard to top :derpga:

Archived