💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Albums carried by one song

Mirages

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
31 minutes ago, Gay said:

nnnn where r the receipts tho. What does “soon” mean? When I see actual receipts I believe it :triggered:

Lmaoo my point is proven on that list. Rihanna, Drake, Ariana, Beyoncé, The Weeknd etc all have multiple recent songs that have sold waaaayyyy more (like waaayyyyyy more) than MR :deadbanana: 

and that’s whiout the streams from those songs

like i said, gaga does not sell more than any of those acts (never even mind streams). Maybe back in 2009 she did :deadbanana:

(MR is the only recent gaga song on that list and it’s becaise of multiple discounts and obviously the super bowl) :triggered:

1. once again, we have a charts thread, go there if you want receipts. But if gaga is not enough source then i doubt you will belive anything else :triggered:

2. also not true, no song from those artists have any song that have sold WAAAAAAY more then MR. The weekend has starboy and Rihanna work, but they are still not to far away. 

3. it's hard for more recent songs to be on that list when she only have had 1(MR)  properly promoted single in the last 5 years:triggered:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeerFear
4 hours ago, Gay said:

If the post is about albums that sold good because a huge single, I don’t think Joanne/million reasons is accurate because 

1)Joanne didn’t sell good 

2) million reasons was hardly a hit 

:triggered:

So the conversation started from here, You saying Joanne didnt sell good and MR was not a hit which was proved false many times already. 

4 hours ago, Gay said:

But there’s acts such as rihanna, Beyoncé, Ariana, drake, ed, The Weeknd, Adele, Migos etc that still sell a lot sis :selena:

Then you said this which is also not correct because apart from their smash singles gaga outsold or sold roughly the same (im only looking at singles from 2016-17 to be fair because the sales climate was different even in 2015 songs sold way more digital copies)

The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming  880,000

Rihanna - Love on the Brain   970,000

Rihanna - Needed Me   1,070,000

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money   1,130,000

Beyoncé - Formation   1,020,000

Beyoncé - Sorry   1,090,000

Ariana Grande - Side To Side   1,090,000

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman   1,080,000

Ed Sheeran - Perfect   1,170,000

Adele - Send My Love   1,260,000

Adele - When We Were Young   980,000 (both from an album released in 2015 tho)

Migos - Bad and Boujee   940,000

3 hours ago, Gay said:

I know what sps and sales is. MR in total is not 2x plat sis. It is barely platinum and the cure is just gold in total 

Bad and Boujie (4x plat), Side to Side (3x plat), Needed Me (5x plat), Drake’s new song is already platinum and it came out last week. Again, all these people sell more than gaga. It’s just facts sis 

anyways in my opinion Joanne has one good song and it’s hey girl :triggered: 

This was the comment I first replied on. You clearly dont know what you are talking about if you think MR is barely platinum and TC is just gold in total (hasnt been certified yet but eligible for plat)

51 minutes ago, Gay said:

nnnn where r the receipts tho. What does “soon” mean? I wanna see numbers. Not vague statements from Lady Gaga. When I see actual receipts I believe it :triggered:

Lmaoo my point is proven on that list. Rihanna, Drake, Ariana, Beyoncé, The Weeknd etc all have multiple recent songs that have sold waaaayyyy more (like waaayyyyyy more) than MR :deadbanana: 

and that’s whiout the streams from those songs

like i said, gaga does not sell more than any of those acts (never even mind streams). Maybe back in 2009 she did :deadbanana:

(MR is the only recent gaga song on that list and it’s becaise of multiple discounts and obviously the super bowl) :triggered:

So no, they dont have multiple songs that sold more. Of course rihanna has Work, Ed has SOY, and Drake has one dance which have both enormous sales and streams.(Im not counting Hello because it was released in 2015)  Ariana dont even have a single one that sold way more than MR in the period of 2016-17. Side to side which I guess you consider to be a smash hit sold the same. 

They all outstream her but that is not a new inforamtion, we all know Gaga's streams are in the pits of hell. However the original argument was about digital sales and Gaga is still a very strong seller. 

Enjoy this tea I hope it burns your mouth off

ib1hgy8jazgih40aoay.gif

23 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

1. once again, we have a charts thread, go there if you want receipts. But if gaga is not enough source then i doubt you will belive anything else :triggered:

2. also not true, no song from those artists have any song that have sold WAAAAAAY more then MR. The weekend has starboy and Rihanna work, but they are still not to far away. 

3. it's hard for more recent songs to be on that list when she only have had 1(MR)  properly promoted single in the last 5 years:triggered:

Nnnn Can’t Feel My Face, Earned It and a few more but I lost count by the Weeknd . BBHMM, FourFive Seconds, Needed Me and even a non single Love on the Brain by Rihanna :selena:

not to mention none of these songs had a super bowl and multiple discounts and countless performances on tv on every award show :selena:

and gaga has released more than MR. She released the cure, perfect illusion and even John Wayne but let’s forget about them I guess :selena:

and again, streaming sis, that’s all what matters now and nobody is streaming Gaga’s songs and certainly nobody is streaming MR. And that’s facts :madge:

unfortunately gaga doesn’t sell like those acts anymore (never mind streaming)  

monsterdino
5 hours ago, Mirages said:

American Life - Nobody Knows Me (Madonna)

American Life sweetie Im so sorry

Nobody Knows Me is not even in the top songs of AL... lmfao:ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

So the conversation started from here, You saying Joanne didnt sell good and MR was not a hit which was proved false many times already. 

Then you said this which is also not correct because apart from their smash singles gaga outsold or sold roughly the same (im only looking at singles from 2016-17 to be fair because the sales climate was different even in 2015 songs sold way more digital copies)

The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming  880,000

Rihanna - Love on the Brain   970,000

Rihanna - Needed Me   1,070,000

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money   1,130,000

Beyoncé - Formation   1,020,000

Beyoncé - Sorry   1,090,000

Ariana Grande - Side To Side   1,090,000

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman   1,080,000

Ed Sheeran - Perfect   1,170,000

Adele - Send My Love   1,260,000

Adele - When We Were Young   980,000 (both from an album released in 2015 tho)

Migos - Bad and Boujee   940,000

This was the comment I first replied on. You clearly dont know what you are talking about if you think MR is barely platinum and TC is just gold in total (hasnt been certified yet but eligible for plat)

So no, they dont have multiple songs that sold more. Of course rihanna has Work, Ed has SOY, and Drake has one dance which have both enormous sales and streams.(Im not counting Hello because it was released in 2015)  Ariana dont even have a single one that sold way more than MR in the period of 2016-17. Side to side which I guess you consider to be a smash hit sold the same. 

They all outstream her but that is not a new inforamtion, we all know Gaga's streams are in the pits of hell. However the original argument was about digital sales and Gaga is still a very strong seller. 

Enjoy this tea I hope it burns your mouth off

ib1hgy8jazgih40aoay.gif

Lol sis the only Tea there is is that MR was hardly a hit. It was fairly okay because of the Super Bowl and Joanne did not sell good. It has barely sold 1 mill copies  

and gaga does not sell like all those acts (never even mind streaming which is what matters now cause people only have streaming services) but go off I guess :selena:

ArtGagaPop
5 minutes ago, Gay said:

Nnnn Can’t Feel My Face, Earned It and a few more but I lost count by the Weeknd . BBHMM, FourFive Seconds, Needed Me and even a non single Love on the Brain by Rihanna :selena:

not to mention none of these songs had a super bowl and multiple discounts and countless performances on tv on every award show :selena:

and gaga has released more than MR. She released the cure, perfect illusion and even John Wayne but let’s forget about them I guess :selena:

and again, streaming sis, that’s all what matters now and nobody is streaming Gaga’s songs and certainly nobody is streaming MR. And that’s facts :madge:

unfortunately gaga doesn’t sell like those acts anymore (never mind streaming)  

You just mentioned most songs that aren't even from 2016 or foward. Needed me is on par with MR and love on brain is too but it was a single lol. 

Everyone discounted in 2016-2017 not only gaga, stop with that. 

I said promoted singles, PI has 0 TV peformances on US tv, The cure has no music video and 1 peformance 8 months after release, they were singles yes but not promoted. John wayne wasn't even a single wayd :triggered:

yes we know her streaming is bad but this argument started with you saying joannes and million reassons sales were horrible which is not true. also MR has 500m sterams on youtube and spotify, it's not amazing but don't act like nobody is streaming her. Her spotify isn't even bad. 

7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

You just mentioned most songs that aren't even from 2016 or foward. Needed me is on par with MR and love on brain is too but it was a single lol. 

I said promoted singles, PI has 0 TV peformances on US tv, The cure has no music video and 1 peformance 8 months after release, they were singles yes but not promoted. John wayne wasn't even a single wayd :triggered:

yes we know her streaming is bad but this argument started with you saying joannes and million reassons sales were horrible which is not true. also MR has 500m sterams on youtube and spotify, it's not amazing but don't act like nobody is streaming her. Her spotify isn't even bad. 

They are all from 2015...

joanne is from 2016 so it’s fair comparison. 

Also none of those songs from rihanna and the weeknd and all the other artists had a super bowl (which is the only reason why MR is hardly a hit in the first place) :trollga:

shoful
5 hours ago, Mirages said:

American Life - Nobody Knows Me (Madonna)

Is this a joke? :oprah:

The lead single is Iconic! 

Love Profusion

NOTHING FAILS!!!!

Die Another Day

AND HONESTLY EVERY OTHER SONG! 

madonna-american-life-o.gif

5 hours ago, gaganow said:

Confession On A Dance Floor - Hung Up (Madonna)

Is this an even harsher joke? :oprah::oprah:

SORRY

GET TOGETHER!!!

LET IT WILL BE

FORBIDDEN LOVE!!????

tumblr_mz0pnazcbc1qbi8bxo1_500.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Runway
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

They are all from 2015...

joanne is from 2016 so it’s fair comparison. 

Also none of those songs from rihanna and the weeknd and all the other artists had a super bowl (which is the only reason why MR is hardly a hit in the first place) :trollga:

But yet they had playlist support from Spotify and over 100m AI on radio which MR didn’t have at all :deadbanana: 

BeerFear
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Dont waste your time on replying to him. He cant even prove the things he is stating. Lets move on he doesnt deserve neither our time nor our energy:hug:

LordEnigma

I hate these threads :ladyhaha:

everyine just fights about things that really no once can prove :ladyhaha:

Like just because you only like one song from an album doesn’t mean that it’s not good and that’s that.

I do like the idea of the singles/sales thing. That makes sense and can be proven.

Archived