💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My #1 Hit Single 'Repeat' - Nico X

Queen Gloria

Featured Posts

DemeLarell
Just now, QueenHunty said:

It's to be expected with a fanbase like this. I see a lot of creative people knocking other creatives and masking jealousy with sh!t-talking. I'm on the defensive from years of people telling me I'm not good enough, so I apologize. I'm ready to defend myself to get to where I want to be, just like Gaga did. 

Ok. Do that but word of advice. Even if people try to bring you down. Ignore it. I have literally been performing ALL my life. There were people that said stuff but I let it go. Responding just shows how much it affected you. 

hausoffame

When the vocals start, it kind of drowns out the music. It sounds like your somewhere else. I think there's definitely potential there.

nobody understands how hard this is lol. there are career engineers dedicated to mixing and mastering music to get everything mixed right at the right level and volume. It's hard. This is really good. The beat and synths and lyrics and vocals are miles ahead of anything I've heard from indie artists on here. Keep it up man!! 

Yemeni Feed

I dont want to sound mean or anything, But like maybe you need to work on your vocals a little more, it sounds like a start of something but it does not sound quite right yet. I hope you can find the right direction that matches your vocals and writing style :)

Instagram.com/1.mxe

VenusAsABoy
7 hours ago, SEANGT said:

nobody understands how hard this is lol. there are career engineers dedicated to mixing and mastering music to get everything mixed right at the right level and volume. It's hard. This is really good. The beat and synths and lyrics and vocals are miles ahead of anything I've heard from indie artists on here. Keep it up man!! 

Yah ikr thats why I just pay for people to mix and master my songs lol 

And I think it really depends on peoples taste, theres no right or wrong about this 

VenusAsABoy

Hey! Do you wanna be like a friend can give like feedback blah blah

Im singersongwriter too! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

I'm all for it! I just don't appreciate cattiness, cause I'll cat right back. I'm not a peace & love Gaga-style pop princess, I come for people who think they are superior. 

Ohhh boy you're just like me, a TimeBomb.mp3

Spoiler

:poot:

Honestly keep going, keep making music and keep sharing it! I love seeing all those artists sharing their songs lately on here!!! MUSIC NOT THE BLING :rockstar:

Queen Gloria

Thank all of you guys for the comments/feedback/love/support. I know I'm not an expert singer/mixer/mastering genius, but I am much further ahead than where I was a few years ago, and I'm only getting more confident and skilled with time. It's so annoying to me when people feel the need to unnecessarily bring down other creative artists. 

22 hours ago, DemeLarell said:

Ok. Do that but word of advice. Even if people try to bring you down. Ignore it. I have literally been performing ALL my life. There were people that said stuff but I let it go. Responding just shows how much it affected you. 

I understand that, it's sort of a messy look to respond, but I am a bit crazy and not "all there" in the head, that's just part of my aesthetic I suppose. I typically do ignore it, but this was my first time getting recognition on GGD, and the first response was someone being a salty little cvnt, so I felt the need to respond to it. My bad for jumping on you for no reason, I am a hothead, when I see something that irks me I usually come in guns blazing. But you are correct, there's no need giving attention to negative energy in the long run. 

Queen Gloria
13 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Ohhh boy you're just like me, a TimeBomb.mp3

Hide contents

:poot:

Honestly keep going, keep making music and keep sharing it! I love seeing all those artists sharing their songs lately on here!!! MUSIC NOT THE BLING :rockstar:

Followed ya, gurl 

giphy.gif

Archived