Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

My #1 Hit Single 'Repeat' - Nico X

Queen Gloria

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Sarcasm intended in the title. No one paid attention the first time I posted it, maybe y'all will set it on fire this time? I'm a funky 80s retrowave artist inspired by badass divas like Grace Jones, Teena Marie, Joyce Kennedy and Whitney. As well as funk artists like Prince, Earth Wind & Fire, and Chromeo. I'm also a makeup artist, visual artist, dancer, actor, etc. I'm sort of a sextuplet-threat. I've been writing and recording music for a decade now, and I feel like I'm finally coming into my own as an artist and feeling more confident than ever. I was doing 80s pop before it was cool /hipster. I'm already working on my next new track, Sympathy. Stay tuned, sistren. :gaycat: One little monster has already made a career of her music from being spotted on GGD and by Gaga herself, do you think I have a chance? 

Repeat

Sympathy (Clip) 

Queen Gloria
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

giphy.gif

Why? 

South Blonde

What's up with all these songs today? :oprah:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Queen Gloria
Just now, South Blonde said:

What's up with all these songs today? :oprah:

I saw it happening so I jumped on the bandwagon, some of us have talent? 

South Blonde
Just now, QueenHunty said:

I saw it happening so I jumped on the bandwagon, some of us have talent? 

I respect that... keep the music coming :golfclap:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

ristretto

get yourself a better microphone and drop lyrics like "201 percent class" and i'd buy your album honestly

Queen Gloria
Just now, Thomas said:

get yourself a better microphone and drop lyrics like "201 percent class" and i'd buy your album honestly

Acceptable criticism, thank you. At least that was constructive and not a trashy Kim K gif. 

1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

I respect that... keep the music coming :golfclap:

I'm on that grind, girl :rockstar:

DemeLarell
Just now, QueenHunty said:

And what are you kekeing at, @DemeLarell? Where's your career, girl? 

1. Actually I’m in my career field that I went to college for, and doing pretty well. 

2. I thought it was funny that the tragic gif  was right under your post. Nothing against you or your music. It was just funny. 

3. I’m recording an album and when I’m done I’ll share it with you. Bookmark this lol. 

Queen Gloria
Just now, DemeLarell said:

1. Actually I’m in my career field that I went to college for, and doing pretty well. 

2. I thought it was funny that the tragic gif  was right under your post. Nothing against you or your music. It was just funny. 

3. I’m recording an album and when I’m done I’ll share it with you. Bookmark this lol. 

I'm all for it! I just don't appreciate cattiness, cause I'll cat right back. I'm not a peace & love Gaga-style pop princess, I come for people who think they are superior. 

DemeLarell
1 minute ago, QueenHunty said:

I'm all for it! I just don't appreciate cattiness, cause I'll cat right back. I'm not a peace & love Gaga-style pop princess, I come for people who think they are superior. 

How do I come off as if I think I’m superior?? I said nothing in this thread I just reacted to what I thought was funny. 

Queen Gloria
1 minute ago, DemeLarell said:

How do I come off as if I think I’m superior?? I said nothing in this thread I just reacted to what I thought was funny. 

It's to be expected with a fanbase like this. I see a lot of creative people knocking other creatives and masking jealousy with sh!t-talking. I'm on the defensive from years of people telling me I'm not good enough, so I apologize. I'm ready to defend myself to get to where I want to be, just like Gaga did. 

Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

If you want to be successful in your chosen field, you need to learn how to be less defensive and how to take criticism.

1. Get a better mic.
2. Listen to examples of how vocals are mixed in other music, maybe in your favourite genres.

3. Take some vocal lessons.
4. Play with sampling and synth building.

Posting a track on soundcloud isn't a "career", so chill Jan. Get a sense of humour and have fun.

giphy.gif

Archived