Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So yets talk about the Birmingham proformance

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So today was a huge day for lady gaga as not only to she kick off her UK leg but she also announced that Joanne would be getting a dvd release. I couldn't be more excited for this but to be honest I found it a little odd that she chose this city in particular considering the amount of big eurapean cities she's visiting no offense to the Birmingham fans im sure you can all turn it up like no other but I thought she would rather do it in somewhere like London or Manchester I also find it odd how she's snubbing a lot of other UK cities like Newcastle anyway I'm just rambling on now lol but my main point is was it really a dvd worthy proformance??? And was it as passionate and fierce as the others

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

she might record in london too but look at the pics of the crowd and you'll see why they picked that place

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

McMonster08

I think it will be shot from multiple shows like Beyonce's, can't remember which tour was that

Magneto

1. She never confirmed a DVD:awkney:

2. Interpunction and spelling:awkney:

3. She's on the European leg of the JWT, the UK is not considered a separate continent :awkney:

Free my mind

BLACKOUTbritney
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

3. She's on the European leg of the JWT, the UK is not considered a separate continent :awkney:

Sis English isn’t everyone’s first language on here 

Magneto
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Sis English isn’t everyone’s first language on here 

It isn't mine either, but still point 1 and 3:awkney:

Free my mind

andy232000
17 minutes ago, Magneto said:

....its obvious its a dvd, and she just said to the fan she hugged on the show "This will probably be on TV" when they asked for a pic. 

Why would she even announce they are filming if she´s gonna do nothing with it. 

bloody g

I can live with it I guess

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Edge Of Venus
9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

....its obvious its a dvd, and she just said to the fan she hugged on the show "This will probably be on TV" when they asked for a pic. 

Why would she even announce they are filming if she´s gonna do nothing with it. 

many tours have been professionally filmed but never saw the day of a full release. Beyonce's Formation Tour is one of the recent examples. :awkney:

GypsyVida
2 minutes ago, lego said:

What’s wrong with Birmingham? Don’t be jealous. :triggered:

It's just that artists usually pick huge cities do tape it in.

Like NYC, London, Paris, Berlin... etc.

Not Birmingham or Hamburg

Nothings wrong with it. It's just not normal.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

andy232000
1 minute ago, Edge Of Venus said:

many tours have been professionally filmed but never saw the day of a full release. Beyonce's Formation Tour is one of the recent examples. :awkney:

again, she said to the fan "this will probably be on TV". at least we know they have deals to actually release it. unless something happens its safe to assume the intention is to put it out. 

Tan Fei

Whats wrong with Birmingham ?:huh: no problem filming in not so major city. As long as the crowd is good and having fun . Performance wise i think we dont have to doubt . 

Chris Thomason

I was at the show. She said it will probably be on TV. At the show the stage didn't function properly during Scheiße so she stopped the show and sang it again. She said she wanted it to be perfect for the recording. Birmingham is basically the UK's second city although its a subject of contention, its the uk's second city in terms of GDP and population.

Archived