đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Camila Cabello EXPOSED. (Warning: Sensitive Content)

Solitaiire

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Solitaiire said:

you clicked on an expose thread, what were u expecting?

An actual expose? Not this weak-ass "she's racist" when, no, that's how half the teens now talk when they text. I worked in multiple high school in Southern California for a couple years as a sub (2015/16/17), I know. So she uses the n-word in private with her friends -- boo-hoo. I'm a minority, and believe me, there are bigger industry issues than "Camila said means things in texts when she was 13". 

Kevin Spacey deserved an expose. 

Camila deserves a stern lecture and some further cultural/world education. That's it. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Yanko said:

imagine digging up tweets of a 13 year old

a kii

Right? I understand using **** that she’s said when she was 19, but using illegally-obtained messages from a 14 year old child as “receipts” to tear her down now as an adult is beyond childish and embarrassing. When does it stop? Are we gonna hack her family’s accounts to dig up a video of her as a 5-year old toddler crying after getting picked up by an African American man and use that as “evidence” of her “racism” now, too? :ladyhaha:

Pray4FameGa

You're all saying "she was a child" like that even matters.

Private messages between friends should remain private, doesn't matter what they contain.

Dominic

I just wish these hackers would put their skills to use in areas that actually matter.  Using them to 'expose' a young girls private thoughts, moments and conversations is just... :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

misunderstood
14 hours ago, Solitaiire said:

you clicked on an expose thread, what were u expecting?

Expecting to laugh

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Solitaiire
17 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Expecting to laugh

I don’t see the funny tag, so....:awkney:

Battle 4 Ur Life

am I supposed to read all this? lol

sorry but I'm not a poc with no life supported by my parents I have this thing called A LIFE. I suggest you go get one too.

nice try

Queen Camila is unbothered. you tried tho. :bye:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Solitaiire
4 minutes ago, WokePop said:

am I supposed to read all this? lol

sorry but I'm not a poc with no life supported by my parents I have this thing called A LIFE. I suggest you go get one too.

nice try

Queen Camila is unbothered. you tried tho. :bye:

i’m actually white, but cmon cameltoe stan willing to ignore racism! u better work.

3 hours ago, Solitaiire said:

i’m actually white, but cmon cameltoe stan willing to ignore racism! u better work.

u don't care about racism.

JusKeepBreathin

Considering most everybody on this site probably has a public Grindr account that reads 'no blacks, no fems, no Asians,' I have a hard time believing the fake outrage displayed on this thread. 

Also these are private messages. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived