đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Camila Cabello EXPOSED. (Warning: Sensitive Content)

Solitaiire

Featured Posts

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

We been knew. This is why I don’t fck with her :madge: She is vile and the Normani incident made it even worse.

Her fans defend her casual racism and its disgusting. 

misunderstood

Oh this is old lol I can't care about stuff people said over a year ago. It's not in my personal opinion a good excuse to shut someone down, and I'm black. Can't wait till this age of shutting people and cancelling people's careers over **** they did ages ago. If we're going to do that we might as well do it to EVERYONE and ANYONE :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Solitaiire
43 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Oh this is old lol I can't care about stuff people said over a year ago. It's not in my personal opinion a good excuse to shut someone down, and I'm black. Can't wait till this age of shutting people and cancelling people's careers over **** they did ages ago. If we're going to do that we might as well do it to EVERYONE and ANYONE :ladyhaha:

you clicked on an expose thread, what were u expecting?

Levine

I ready everything and I believe in every single post.

I must say that I never liked it at 100% but without a reason, now I know why.

What a weird thing to do, to leak teenagers messages as though you are doing the world a favor.

If she carries this attitude into adulthood, and doesn’t change/educate herself, then there is a problem. Until then, this is just weird and obsessive and doesn’t help anyone.

Camila is a goddamn industry plant if I’ve ever seen one. This just proves that she’s really ugly and hateful on the inside. She’s got an obnoxious attitude and isn’t that talented, but the gays will eat up anything with a good beat and sultry, whispery vocals :selena: 

Using the BLM to better her image is sick..

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

15 hours ago, LGHunter said:

Some people have to much time...

imagine digging up tweets of a 13 year old

a kii

15 hours ago, Solitaiire said:

LMAOO exactly all these people saying "omg she can change." "This was years ago" when she was just one year or two younger than she is now. Truly pathetic.

you're trying to hard

15 hours ago, Solitaiire said:

She was 19. June 2016. But go off i guess

can u specify what she wrote when she was 19?

Archived