💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Fernando Garibay?

candiedroses

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Phlop said:

He’s one of the people that “betrayed” Gaga.

And Partnauseous was recorded early 2012 before the MDNA tour. Two versions were recorded, and Kendrick’s label didn’t like the techno production and Gaga was difficult so nothing ever came of it. She later just included it on her tour.

He did NOT betray Gaga

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to Heavy Metal Lover now :rockstar:

I wonder what would they come up with if they worked together again :icega:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Crystalline

Don't know, but I'd love for him to come back. I feel as if he could work in today's musical climate far better than RedOne.

ZephyrInTheSky
15 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

There's nothing going on between them. It's just LM trying to stir up drama. It's not like he fully owns BTW and only his permission counts for madge to play it in her tour. All he said was that he gets paid every time its played. 

And as other users said, he worked on PARTYNAUSEOUS so there you go. 

This, people thinking he called Madonna up and said "Hey u should use BTW on your tour HEHEHEHE *click" :triggered:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

I don't know of any personal incidences between him and Gaga, BUT about three years ago I was staying with a major-label artist for a couple weeks in her hometown and talking about job possibilities. Fernando texted her one day and she said she'd been warned about working with him, that he has a history of preying on girls. Take it with a grain of salt, it's not like I know him personally. 

My name isn't Timmers

LordEnigma
17 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Still insensitive considering he was the main producer of BTW. He valued money over his own work's integrity.

But he wasn’t the ONLY person to approve the song for her to sing... so 🤷🏻‍♂️

LordEnigma
9 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I don't know of any personal incidences between him and Gaga, BUT about three years ago I was staying with a major-label artist for a couple weeks in her hometown and talking about job possibilities. Fernando texted her one day and she said she'd been warned about working with him, that he has a history of preying on girls. Take it with a grain of salt, it's not like I know him personally. 

Ok let’s just not. Unless there are more receipts than just your anecdote, I really don’t think this is necessary for the thread.

6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ok let’s just not. Unless there are more receipts than just your anecdote, I really don’t think this is necessary for the thread.

At least my anecdote is actually on-topic, unlike the conversation we're having now. :trollga: And it's not like I said "Gaga stopped working with him because...". I'm simply sharing. If more people behind the scenes did the same, this thread wouldn't exist, so you're welcome.

giphy.gif

My name isn't Timmers

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

But he wasn’t the ONLY person to approve the song for her to sing... so 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's not about him approving the song. It's about his indifference. He was the producer of the song and Madonna is going to mock Gaga and the song and he's just like, "who cares I'm making money still."

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Mr Peeps

Gaga works with DJWS

Fernando claimed he made Bloody Mary but it actually was DJWS who made it. They fought over that, Gaga worked with DJWS on ARTPOP and Fernando didn’t want to work close with DJWS or the other way around 

14 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

Gaga works with DJWS

Fernando claimed he made Bloody Mary but it actually was DJWS who made it. They fought over that, Gaga worked with DJWS on ARTPOP and Fernando didn’t want to work close with DJWS or the other way around 

The reason Garibay says he made Bloody Mary is because he made the first version (people call this “TFM Demo”) and helped create the version on BTW.  It is more his song that DJWS’.

• 1 month later...
TimisaMonster
On 1/30/2018 at 4:19 AM, XOXOHoeanne said:

In few words, he is a rat:nails:

Looks like one too

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived