❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Grammy backlash everywhere...

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

So I searched “Grammys” over Twitter and all the news media are tearing the 60th Grammys into shreds.

ALSO together with the #BlackLivesMatter, it’s like they were using #MeToo AND #TimesUp cultural movements for publicity and to cling on some sort of relevancy. They should all be fcking ashamed.

ALL I CAN SAY IS:

tenor.gif?itemid=9299868

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m so disheartened but honestly I’m Boo Boo the Fool for even allowing myself to think the surprisingly diverse list of nominees would be indicative of progression for this farce of an award show. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

FGGrayson

wig!! That bitch needs to be fired lmao, i love the backlash, Ed didnt deserve non of her wins, kiii

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Ever since the Grammys awarded the Chainsmokers a trophy, it should become a dishonour to own one of those things 

angels forever, forever angels

codymonster

I know this is unpopular opinion, but... the popular music this year came from men. This is fact. If you look at the charts, and what was big, it was music by men. There have been MANY years where women dominated music, and this year is not one of them. I just dislike how people quickly jump on the “sexist” train cause it’s the popular thing to do now. For example, 2010 the winner of song of the year and record of the year were both different women. 

It sounds pathetic and desperate for people to say women were attacked by the sexist Grammys. It just wasn’t a great year for women, and that’s okay :laughga: no one screamed that the Grammys hated men when Adele won everything in 2012 :icega:

LaLuna

Good. Maybe the Recording Academy will finally understand that they need to change and get with the times. Also, reward REAL talent for a change :triggered:

venusfly

It’s deserved, I’m really not one to jump on bandwagons like this but the Grammys really f*cked it up big time this year. What were they thinking.

ryanripley

mess, the news tag made me think gaga was getting backlash

10 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I know this is unpopular opinion, but... the popular music this year came from men. This is fact. If you look at the charts, and what was big, it was music by men. There have been MANY years where women dominated music, and this year is not one of them. I just dislike how people quickly jump on the “sexist” train cause it’s the popular thing to do now. For example, 2010 the winner of song of the year and record of the year were both different women. 

It sounds pathetic and desperate for people to say women were attacked by the sexist Grammys. It just wasn’t a great year for women, and that’s okay :laughga: no one screamed that the Grammys hated men when Adele won everything in 2012 :icega:

well that was the excuse for the AMAs since the results are literally decided by chart runs

the grammys is SUPPOSED to award artistry and talent but if they've gone for commercial success then yes, it makes sense only like 19% of women won

Spoiler

they still f*cked up

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, codymonster said:

One of the Grammys directors or whatever made a sexist remark saying women should “step up.” This is why most of the backlash is being reported. 

codymonster
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

One of the Grammys directors or whatever made a sexist remark saying women should “step up.” This is why most of the backlash is being reported. 

Oh okay, ya, that’s bad :saladga:

AmericanGUY

ready for next year's when no one shows up 

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Archived