💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga loses Best Pop Solo Performance

MsSwan

Featured Posts

Million Grammies (Nominations)

Maybe she’ll submit Joanne (Where do you think you’re goin’?) next year?

Also - did she leave??? I don’t see her in the audience. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Gaga performed "Million Reasons" makes it even worse :saladga:

Oscars 2.0

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

At least it was nominated unlike ARTPOP. 

Don't make me remember that

:saladga:

Just now, E24187 said:

Million Grammies (Nominations)

Maybe she’ll submit Joanne (Where do you think you’re goin’?) next year?

Also - did she leave??? I don’t see her in the audience. 

She's going to Ed's house to deliver him the award :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Mister G

I think the bigger issue here is that the Grammy's are pandering, and have been for some time really, to quantity over quality. With the exception of like Adele or Beyonce, their committee is gearing more towards rewarding whoever sold more albums or ranked higher on the charts versus albums that had depth and some significant meaning behind them. Gaga singing about the pain she goes through, her family went through, loving each other, compassion; Kesha singing about the struggles and her pain with the sexual abuse and harassment...Divide winning is an insult because not only are they enabling objectifying women, not surprised, but Ed literally attacked them for "snubbing" him of other nominations. Like really dude? Someone with that much ego? It must hurt his back to kiss his own a$$ the way he does. 

Anyways, if Gaga or anyone from her team reads this; you are a winner in our hearts no matter what happens. Paws up for life 💖

Diamonster

Gaga really needs to stop going to that damn show, they use her for promo and then don't even give her an award :grr: but award that rat after that pathetic tantrum, I'm fuming.

joemayzzin

It’s just not right, not because I’m a GAGA Stan but her or Kesha deserved it... 

BYEEEEEE

Thomas P

Ed ShitRat is is the most disgusting trash bag on the planet. The recording academy ****ed it up AGAIN two years in a row they ****ed themselves. SZA LOST ALL HER AWARDS, GAGA LOST ALL HER AWARDS TO ****ING GINGER IDIOT FACE WHO DIDNT SHOW UP! I’m so over them. This is the ****ing stupidest **** ever. 

And in this award, I wanted Kesha or Gaga to win, and shape of you Won. I’m so over this bull ****, cause I know I shouldn’t be this mad over something like this. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Kesha’s face in that video... she really thought that she was gonna win it... I am so sad right now :S

She should have, She came back after 4 years of trauma and struggle with a song about her overcoming assault. But instead they gave her award to a song about objectifying women.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

@mods I wish you all the best :poot:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Lextyr97
16 minutes ago, Rifek said:

OMG IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AWKWARD MOMENTS I EVER SAW

BTW, why isn't he moving on his cam? Is he shook?

Honestly, F*** YOU THE GRAMMYS

#ShapeOfYou = #ShameOnYou

Look at Kesha when he wins. Gaga is too nice, man. How was she not livid

Lord Temptation

Media companies like the Grammys, MTV and Billboard are THE REASON why the music industry stinks and is dying :fthis:

They actually think THEY are the stars :bye:

Archived