💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga loses Best Pop Solo Performance

MsSwan

Featured Posts

I'm listening to the album right now and I don't care. I feel horrible about this whole situation, but this does not change the fact that Joanne is such a beautiful album. Kesha also was so ugly robbed.

Gaga gave her most beautiful performance to date, I love her! 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga wasn't lost nothing, Grammys was lost their reputation. 

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Jessica Germ

Why award talent when you can do the same with popularity :selena: like this random ass guy won BOTH awards :bye::bye::bye: million reasons to keep on hating him 

The grammy s are cancelled :rip:

RodeckDanny

The Grammys are nothing about music, just about fame, reputations, success. They are not rewarding what the real BEST song is. It's all a money based industry that is more rotten day to day... 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Monster Voices

I am honestly getting more and more upset as time goes by. This is idiotic. Even if we take that the messages of the songs don't matter this is about the vocal performance ... how does Gaga or Kesha not win. Jeez .. 

I expected him to win one of em .. but not both 

Forever and Always!

VintageGlam

Grammy voters proved themselves to be sexist and misogynistic last night. Only one woman accepted a Grammy the entire show. All 4 women in that category deserved the award more than Ed who won for a song sexualizing a woman's body. Kesha deserved a Grammy for Rainbow. 

VintageGlam
1 hour ago, Bad Chanel said:

Who is the Grammy Committee? I wanna talk 
tenor.gif?itemid=5670340 

A bunch of sexist old men. 

VintageGlam
3 hours ago, DannyRodeck said:

The Grammys are nothing about music, just about fame, reputations, success. They are not rewarding what the real BEST song is. It's all a money based industry that is more rotten day to day... 

This is very true. They are similar to the Golden Globes in the random haphazard winners. 

Pacify Him

Maybe this time, she’ll finally take it seriously. Pop=/= indie folk country and good music =/= indie folk country music :madge:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived