Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Vocally, it was not her night. Definitely better than a vast majority of the performers though, and to be fair, even Bruno wasn't in his typical pristine shape.

Gaga has got one of the greatest voices of her generation,certainly the most versatile. But she would do well to show more restraint. This is why I prefer the new version of "Joanne" to the original, just when you think she's going to belt, she holds back and it's powerful.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mezzanine

I think she was just pissed off like we would all be after being absurdly used as a claim to get the general attention and all the fans as audience, then give the awards she/kesha/lorde/lana deserved to the new taylor swift male version the academy just adopted for these next two years

Honestly, I'd not go ever again to any grammy/academy event, I'm also thinking on this, tell me what do you think guys:

maybe she was going to perform a-yo? angel down? john wayne? after million reasons on the other stage with the rest of the band, or the dancers that ended staying in europe, but then they told her she wasn't winning in any category, so she just shortened all the thing and wanted to end this era and move to the next thing

13 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I swear to god she will perform that song at her goddamn funeral :interestinga:

I forsee a Hologram

Jeez, im getting more disturbed by her plastic face by the day. She's so far from natural anymore, so far born this way...

Anyway, performance was amazing.

mezzanine
3 minutes ago, Bat said:

Jeez, im getting more disturbed by her plastic face by the day. She's so far from natural anymore, so far born this way...

Anyway, performance was amazing.

even the btw cover feels more natural at this day :toofunny:

Idk whatbyall talking about. That was easily one of the best performances in her career.

Joanne needed more to shine, but MR was nominated it was a great reminder of who really should’ve won that Grammy.

BYE

NewUsername
15 hours ago, LM said:

She looked so nervous and I felt like MR is too fast. But it was an amazing performance, wig flew

yeah, feel the same way.

2 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

Love them:hug:

OMG wish I could see a recording of this moment! :wub:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

bravenewworld

Is it only me but the sound was awful during million reasons?I dont know what was the problem the microphone or the soundin? 

giskardsb

Gaga remains unbothered showing up on every list of best performances of the night.

She was slightly flat on the last note but brought it up to perfect vibrato.  That was the only thing I saw that was a bit off in that performance.  Otherwise it was beautiful.  

Why are people saying it was not her night vocally? I thought "Joanne" sounded odd but the "Million Reasons" was the usual slay. Are you guys referring to the beginning?

Anyways I thought she looked and sounded amazing. However, I think there are steps that could have been done to make it more dramatic and less forgettable:

1. The stage was too small. She should have been on the big stage. With a dress that big and the angel wings, it was far too crowded. A big stage would have allowed for more walking around too and show more emphasis on the wings and dress. 

2. Camera angles were fine for the most part but they missed an overhead shot, not sure why, that seems like camera 101.

3. It seemed rush. Gaga is easily one of the biggest names that performed. There was not enough buildup before the performance. Why is the host introducing her. Someone else should have, like what they do with other performances. And the ending, she got like 10 seconds of applause and then the cameras cut. Did she get a standing ovation? I saw some people standing, why wasn't that emphasized. She should be up there for at least 30 seconds basking in the applause.

4. With a bigger stage, I would have added smoke, similar to the Carole King tribute. with the angels, it would have kind of been like clouds.

5. Also would have added a light shining from above as if from heaven.

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

Love them:hug:

Ah my favourite these 2 are:wub: the hug:wub: cuties

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived