💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

My biggest gripe with her performance is that there wasn’t enough theatrics and it was too stripped back. Mark looked out of place and it felt like they didn’t have enough time to prepare. The performance improved after the transition into MR.

I suppose there is more to it behind the scenes, what time slot she is given, what stage she performs on etc. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface

Slightly underwhelming but I didn't expect much difference to the other MR performances. :huh: We knew she wasn't going to come out singing DIC in her panties

Fame IV
2 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

tbh I loved her vocals, but really Gaga? Really?

ok we know it's 2 very personal, intimate songs, but lately she always leaves me feeling like she didn't give it her best...like for example, why didn't those wings fly up?? why didn't she go all the way?

Really reminds me of when RuPaul kind of shuts down Farrah Moan by saying sth like "you know I don't get you young queens who keep on saving everything for the 'next time', you have to give yourself everytime as if it's your last'

this kind of makes me think of Gaga. Yes everything she put out lately is beautiful and emotional. But is that enough?

Can her team finally get the memo that no matter how good her voice is, she still needs to step her game up if she wants to remain relevant...

We want the GP to say that she's a 'legend' and an 'iconic artist', not 'someone with a beautiful voice' :rip:

and nope don't @ me. This is just my opinion and if u can't deal with it then that's your own problem

:trollga:

EDIT: and I don't even care about these award thingies, and the whole 'win the GP back ****'

She can go live in a forrest and just drop mixtapes without any visuals, and I would be in heaven. BUT, she just keeps on giving the impression that she wants to win the GP back (you know what I'm talking about), but then doesn't go all the way to REALLY win them back..

That's what's really annoying me... if u want to win them back, GO FOR IT, slay these basic hoes and show them how it's done.

I know how super talented she is and what she deserves, so it hurts me to see how her team is handling things like these...

Bla bla bla

A Star is Born ⭐

GagaMegaFan

It was A classy and very cool performance. Also very heart-felting ❤️ I liked it, it was great but whdn I heard Million Performace I was like :trollga:

ew

LastNight

Gaga looked beautiful all night, the dress and setting for the performance were just stunning! The angel wings over the piano were so beautiful and it was all very poignant.

Not Gaga's best vocals, which is a shame because (even though I totally understand why she performed MR) I was hoping she would do a live version of Joanne Pinao Version - her soft vocals on that are sublime. She has been rocketing around the world though and is at the end of a massive tour, so it's no surprise that she wasn't on her best form. She still did a terrific job though, and Gaga on an off day is still better than most on a good day.

It was a beautiful tribute and a lovely way to close out the Joanne era. 

I just watched it again when I woke up and now I'm totally in love with this performance what had me shook cuz yesterday I dissed it :saladga:

Beautiful! :wub:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, illbekind said:

Everyone is so ****ing dramatic with their “wow not a good way to end the era” “boring” and giving suggestions on how it could have been better. It’s what it is. Just appreciate that she was even nominated this year and what an incredible change in perception she has been able to create to the point where people would even take her seriously sitting at a piano. I’ve been here since 2008 and this was amazing. Sure, I’ve seen everything and this is far from her best vocally, but wearing a pink hat wouldn’t have made this performance any better. 

Edit: and to all you huns bagging MR being part of it. The crowd CHEERED when she started it. That has NEVER happened to her before at an event like this. 

:golfclap:

Loved when crowd cheered for her when she started MR:tony: im glad she sang both joanne n MR

How can anoyone not love gaga

YorkieCat

Is everything okay? She looked so sad and angry, like “fuuuk you I’m done with all of you biitchees”  🖤

Archived