Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

tbh I loved her vocals, but really Gaga? Really?

ok we know it's 2 very personal, intimate songs, but lately she always leaves me feeling like she didn't give it her best...like for example, why didn't those wings fly up?? why didn't she go all the way?

Really reminds me of when RuPaul kind of shuts down Farrah Moan by saying sth like "you know I don't get you young queens who keep on saving everything for the 'next time', you have to give yourself everytime as if it's your last'

this kind of makes me think of Gaga. Yes everything she put out lately is beautiful and emotional. But is that enough?

Can her team finally get the memo that no matter how good her voice is, she still needs to step her game up if she wants to remain relevant...

We want the GP to say that she's a 'legend' and an 'iconic artist', not 'someone with a beautiful voice' :rip:

and nope don't @ me. This is just my opinion and if u can't deal with it then that's your own problem

:trollga:

EDIT: and I don't even care about these award thingies, and the whole 'win the GP back ****'

She can go live in a forrest and just drop mixtapes without any visuals, and I would be in heaven. BUT, she just keeps on giving the impression that she wants to win the GP back (you know what I'm talking about), but then doesn't go all the way to REALLY win them back..

That's what's really annoying me... if u want to win them back, GO FOR IT, slay these basic hoes and show them how it's done.

I know how super talented she is and what she deserves, so it hurts me to see how her team is handling things like these...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM

Wait, what are we complaining about? Was Millie supposed to vomit maple syrup on Gaga and then Mark Ronson smashes his guitar and white feathers cover Gaga while she's playng the piano and then at the end she gets pulled up into the air with doves flying around her? Like what did you expect from a "Joanne" performance? 

Not her best vocally but a really good performance. :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Gagadonna

Even though I prepared myself, I am disappointed not only cause she was completely snubbed, and but because the live performance was a bit rushed. I'm happy we still have the rest of the JWT to celebrate the end of the era cause that evening was very underwhelming. 

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Even though I prepared myself, I am disappointed not only cause she was completely snubbed, and but because the live performance was a bit rushed. I'm happy we still have the rest of the JWT to celebrate the end of the era cause that evening was very underwhelming. 

this. I liked what gaga was doing, she peformed amazing as usual but i feel like the it was very randomly "here is gaga" and 1 sec after it ended "lets move on" i feel like they didn't gave her the attention she deserved, they could not even get any proper shoots of her laying down as the "angel down". 

Tan Fei

Yes shes not on her best form.  In fact no one was from what i saw earlier ..... dont need to be so drama and say she has lost it and lost all the creativity ....lol... The piano and visuals were gorgeous . cant u see she looked so  tired and drained yet she showed up just to perform . Bet shes more frustrated than us when she cant perform at her best n desired . Give her a break. "Be compassionate even if u cant understand "

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

I hope this to be the last time we hear "Million R." for Ever.. :lolga:

I hope the duck not. 

Oriane

Everyone is complaining about her singing Million Reasons but did you hear the reaction of the crowd when she sang it ? People love this song.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ModernEcstasy

I’m so on the fence about this performance. It was, of course, beautiful. A solid performance(as we’d expect from her), but it was not enough. 

She seems to not put effort into it anymore. That could’ve been any artist up there sat at the piano. She needed to add something extra to make it “Gaga”. 

I would’ve much preferred that she sang the entirety of “Joanne” whilst wearing the pink hat as well as the wings. Then, when she sings “Call me Joanne” part, lay on the piano and unfasten the wings and remove the hat, leaving them on the piano and walk off the stage, to symbolise the true end of the era. 

The song was nominated so why are you angry it was performed?  It’s logical that it was performed.  She is a professional singer so even though she didn’t hit the notes immediately she was able to use her techniques to get it out in the end. The last note started flat but she used vibrato to make it work in the end.  

TheSlash

I still can't believe I 'Inb4'-ed the medley of Joanne and MR right :cryga: . Her voice was beautiful :diane:, her dress was beautiful :diane:, her piano was beautiful :diane:, her lipstick was not beautiful :awkney: :triggered: .

Spoiler

Did you notice that Mark Ronson and Million Reasons have the same initials? Coincidence? :oprah:

Spoiler

Yes :selena:, as always :lana:

Ew, David!

Well, that was not a good way to end the Era. She should have performed just one song, because the transition from one to another didn't feel organic at all. But she looked good.

illbekind

Everyone is so ****ing dramatic with their “wow not a good way to end the era” “boring” and giving suggestions on how it could have been better. It’s what it is. Just appreciate that she was even nominated this year and what an incredible change in perception she has been able to create to the point where people would even take her seriously sitting at a piano. I’ve been here since 2008 and this was amazing. Sure, I’ve seen everything and this is far from her best vocally, but wearing a pink hat wouldn’t have made this performance any better. 

Edit: and to all you huns bagging MR being part of it. The crowd CHEERED when she started it. That has NEVER happened to her before at an event like this. 

Archived