Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

SCAR 97

Im kinda disappointed she didn't perform the piano version of Joanne. Im also disappointed she got the spot after Kendrick, the change in tempo was pretty jarring. Million Reasons sounded amazing though. She seemed a little nervous during Joanne

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
robboadam

Tbh, I was quite underwhelmed with the performance - however, thinking back I think this was just because Kendrick Lamar's was SO AMAZING, that it was really difficult to follow, and was a bit of tempo changer.

Also, the Kendrick performance made me reminisce about the days that Gaga's performances were as avant garde and surreal as that one........ahh, oh well 

I cried, it was so beautiful and touching, my cousin has been battling with stomach cancer for over a year and the cancer returned, doctors say it's just about time and I can't help crying everytime I listen to Joanne.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

US iTunes:

#36 Million Reasons 

#63 Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

:laughga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

SarahandAlba

My daughter and I watched her performance together, tears in our eyes...so grateful for the the influence she’s made in our lives...her voice was really that of an angel in both songs, but we especially loved Joanne, a song that’s helped my daughter in so many ways!  Please watch Alba’s Joanne video to understand why...

https://youtu.be/wOBYOIQmTG0

I liked how the crowd started applauding when she began MR. Vocally not her best but still good apart from a couple of notes here and there. She did a great job. Now get back to Europe where your fans will treat you better than the Academy did :) 

Haroon

Omg I LOVED IT :giveup: There were a few parts during Joanne that I was like "hmm :huh:" but it was still nice and then BAM that faster Million Reasons came in and kicked ass :woot: Some of those notes, especially the "bleeding" part :worship2:

She looked amazing as well and omg when she got up and started walking and moving it reminded me of how she'd perform before, like even "just" a piano performance was Gagafied and it was so enjoyable :flutter:

DoremonLove

This thread is the answer to why gaga said people cant understand love and compassion :fthis:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived