Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne & Million Reasons (Live 60th Grammys 2018)

Rifek

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I mean both songs are great vocal-wise, but it's only a surprise for the GP. The fans could already expect how she was going to sing both songs in the exact way.

In 2011/2010 she used to deliver something neither the fans nor the GP can expect. I mean emerging from an egg, jumping into a chimney and emerging with Elton John...

I don't wanna say it, but I guess she's kind of done with the "gimmick-y" anticsā€”for this era. I feel like the egg thing, jumping through a chimney, etc. were all things that (while amazing and artistically beautiful) didn't reflect this era. She definitely wanted to end JoanneĀ and its era on a good note, with something simple, yet powerful. I mean, it's not like she would be flying through the threatre singing a piano rendition of Joanne. Perhaps for the next era she will come back with all those "surprises," but for this era, I think it's nice that she ended it on a simple, yet dynamic note.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I think she did both because she wanted to win both awards - Joanne represents the entire album meanwhile Million Reasons for Best Pop Solo Performance.

TheyĀ usuallyĀ give awards to those who attend and perform but the Grammys sadly gave the award to Ed Sheeran.

Hopefully she wins for Million Reasons.

Ed won

Bradley
1 minute ago, Cymek said:

At canā€™t with you guys complaining about MR as if itā€™s not the most iconic song from the Joanne era.Ā 

Itā€™d be like you guys complaining she performed Poker Face and Bad Romance at events. People know those songs.Ā 

There's no surprise factor in her recent performances though.

AlexanderMagno
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Cuz it's her new single released just 2 day agoĀ :laughga:

I meant the "oversinging" part. If she was going to do MR, where she was obviously going to sing her lungs out, she could had simply sungĀ a sweeter version of Joanne. It was vocally exhausting the whole performance.

SHALLOW

This is like, fhe best performance of Million Reasons EVER.Ā :firega:

I LOVED IT.

Tho, i think she looked a little mad. Was she disappointed she didnā€™t win?Ā :oprah:

Economy
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Am I the only one who thought that the performance was underwhelming? Especially right after Kendrick Lamar.

Her vocals were good but not as amazing as usual :/

14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I saw the people holding guitars and violins at the other end of the stage and I thought she was gonna walk there and perform John Wayne or Diamond Heart or something :saladga:

Missed opportunity #346

disappointed-but-not-surprised-gif-5.gif

ryanripley

i felt an odd but warming sense of closure watching this

goodbye joanne, we'll never forget you

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

panosmonster
1 minute ago, Tan Fei said:

She look and sound very sad .hope shes ok . Shes been very quiet too

I got the same vibe too. I really hope shes fine.Ā 

Archived