Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

60th GRAMMY Awards

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
10 hours ago, GrigioHooker said:

guess it doesn't count solo:laughga: when the news/rumors said Daddy Mark joining her to the stage:trollga:

I think she meant she is performing HER music

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
10 hours ago, Bio said:

I doubt Ed Sheeran will win anything considering he’s openly boycotting the whole thing lol

I can't stand his selfish a*s :madge:

15 minutes ago, Easy said:

I hope she performs early. I really want to see her performance before going to school.

**** time zone:toofunny: at least I get to start my Monday with a Gaga performance so slay I guess

She's performing within the first hour of the ceremony. Grammys confirmed it last week. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

KarmaPolice
45 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Lady Gaga will perform her latest single Joanne  at the 60th GRAMMY Awards.

When did we have the confirmation?

When will you guys learn. :toofunny: Stop expecting her to win, there is no way to predict who will win. Polls put Gaga at over 90% chance of winning the Oscar at one point, then the first ever gay man to grace the planet won it instead. Just STOP getting your hopes up.

Actually, do get your hopes up. The meltdowns are hilare.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

IAmNotHere1997
10 hours ago, Slayer said:

When will you guys learn. :toofunny: Stop expecting her to win, there is no way to predict who will win. Polls put Gaga at over 90% chance of winning the Oscar at one point, then the first ever gay man to grace the planet won it instead. Just STOP getting your hopes up.

Actually, do get your hopes up. The meltdowns are hilare.

OMG y'all said before to not expect any Grammy nominations at all or be grateful if she gets one, and she got Two. Sooooooooo...:firega:

pedrohemg
19 minutes ago, Bio said:

I doubt Ed Sheeran will win anything considering he’s openly boycotting the whole thing lol

When the rumors about he boycotting the Grammys started the voting process had already ended.

25 minutes ago, GrigioHooker said:

guess it doesn't count solo:laughga: when the news/rumors said Daddy Mark joining her to the stage:trollga:

I meant a solo song from one of her own albums woops

I wonder when the premiere ceremony schedule will be released, probably the pop vocal album award will be there

Lord Temptation

Please God :pray: do tha right thing and give us what Gaga (and all of us :kara:) deserve :usrs:. Two Grammys please, one two :rockstar:and no less :gaycat:

9 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

OMG y'all said before to not expect any Grammy nominations at all or be grateful if she gets one, and she got Two. Sooooooooo...:firega:

Fine then, get your hopes up. I'll be here patiently waiting for the meltdowns. :hor:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

RAMROD

I cannot wait. :woot:

This show better be lit, bish!!

last year was quite awesome, especially with Gaga & Metallica,  Yoncé, Prince Tribute, and A Tribe Called Quest performance!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sizzily

When is the pre-telecast? That's honestly my favorite part of the show. And I have to see Gorillaz win Best Dance Recording.

One Banned Boi

• Admin changed the title to 60th GRAMMY Awards
  • HausOfMark pinned this topic
  • Zilla unpinned this topic

Archived