life

Bobby Campbell met Cardi B

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gaganow said:

nothing to do with her man. she herself has said transphobic, racist and homophobic things on Twitter and didn't apologize when called out.

she apologised for the transphobic stuff she said a million years ago

and she has never said homophobic stuff wtf. why you saying stuff that are not real? stop talking out of your a$$ 

41 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

No please. She's messy af.

lol you all act as if all the pop girls aren't all messy af too :selena: 

DiscoStyx
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

she apologised for the transphobic stuff she said a million years ago

and she has never said homophobic stuff wtf. why you saying stuff that are not real? stop talking out of your a$$ 

thats not the only transphobic stuff she's said

and I don't buy her "We didn't know queers referred to gay people", cmon stop pretending. Migos were already problematic anyway when they refused to perform on SNL with Katy because the performance featured drag queens

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

4 minutes ago, gaganow said:

thats not the only transphobic stuff she's said

and I don't buy her "We didn't know queers referred to gay people", cmon stop pretending. Migos were already problematic anyway when they refused to perform on SNL with Katy because the performance featured drag queens

lol yes it is 

and the guys from migos might be homophobic but they are not cardi lol cardi is a completely different person than the guys from migos 

DiscoStyx
9 minutes ago, Gay said:

lol yes it is 

and the guys from migos might be homophobic but they are not cardi lol cardi is a completely different person than the guys from migos 

right

DKkRJxlVwAEhlkP.jpg

yeah she's a completely different person, that's why she's dating offset and defending migos

RAMROD

He’s a fan, I see :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RainingOnMe
33 minutes ago, gaganow said:

nothing to do with her man. she herself has said transphobic, racist and homophobic things on Twitter and didn't apologize when called out.

She's apologized so many times + educated herself since. Plus this was 3, 4 years ago. Stop this slandering oh my god.

5 minutes ago, gaganow said:

right

DKkRJxlVwAEhlkP.jpg

yeah she's completely different person, that's why she's dating offset and defending migos

lol the first one are lyrics of ha song and it has nothing to do with trans. it is when people say "you a puss*" meaning that you're weak etc. you need to read the entire song obviously 

and the second one is just a dumb tweet and i'm pretty sure is a fake lol

again the only wrong thing she said she said sorry already lol 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Gay said:

lol the first one are lyrics of ha song and it has nothing to do with trans. it is when people say "you a ***" meaning that you're weak etc. you need to read the entire song obviously 

and the second one is just a dumb tweet and i'm pretty sure is a fake lol

again the only wrong thing she said she said sorry already lol 

How many times are they going to make her apologize?

The "transphobic" words was 2014 before the woke mentality of 2015 came. She said she educated herself and apologized at least 5 times now omfg, they will do anything to bring her down it's sad.

1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

How many times are they going to make her apologize?

The "transphobic" words was 2014 before the woke mentality of 2015 came. She said she educated herself and apologized at least 5 times now omfg, they will do anything to bring her down it's sad.

That's fair, imo. Migos needs to get their sh!t together, though djkdskjflkjsad

3 points in and ready for more

RainingOnMe
Just now, Miel said:

That's fair, imo. Migos needs to get their sh!t together, though djkdskjflkjsad

Migos is trash and I don't support them at all. But let's be real, if you were engaged to Offset you'd probably defend him, not publicly bash him... right? She believes that he meant the "weirdo" definition of queer and not the slang for gays. But we know that's not true anyway. That's why she's defending him.

DiscoStyx
6 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

She's apologized so many times + educated herself since. Plus this was 3, 4 years ago. Stop this slandering oh my god.

the tweets are from 2016 and 2017

Archived