Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bobby Campbell met Cardi B

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and he whispered in her ear.. "Offset is an homophobic bitch"... and *poof* he disappeared

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DiscoHeaven23

We love Cardi B, but lately we're not happy with her ways.

EDUCATE HER BOBBY! (then i can feel better about her again)

Oh right we hate her because she needs to give a statement for what her grown ass man said, its not like HE is getting the brunt force of the peoples anger or anything :triggered:

PunkTheFunk

"Cardi B is not the gay icon I thought she was going to be. How dare she defend her homophobic boyfriend after all we've done for her career-

"She just met with Bobby Campbell"

Me:

4 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

Oh right we hate her because she needs to give a statement for what her grown ass man said, its not like HE is getting the brunt force of the peoples anger or anything :triggered:

Didn't she release a statement regarding that, and it was kinda bad?

But yeah, I don't want to give her too much crap, but also lowkey she should watch her rhetoric.

3 points in and ready for more

DiscoStyx
6 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

nothing to do with her man. she herself has said transphobic, racist and homophobic things on Twitter and didn't apologize when called out.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

GagasPussy

YAAAAASSS A FEATURE WITH CARDI B  guarantees Gaga at least a  top ten smash hit . Cardi B is the new it girl and radio will play anything with her name on it. She is not an amazing lyricist or female rapper IMHO but her relevancy can help Gaga gain single exposure and radio support. If you all want them hits DEAL WITH IT and let Cardi collab with her Queen. She is a little monster too and was loving ARTPOP. Ideally, If Gaga was to collab with any Female rapper,  I would want Lauryn Hill or Azealia Banks but for commercial success Im aiming for Cardi B at this point whos running hip hop for females.

LateToCult

Gaga when we all wanted a Cardi collab: ...ew

Gaga when Cardi is problematic: OH YEAH F*CK ME UP F*CK ME UP F*CK ME UP! ZADDY OH YEAH THESE IS BLOOOOOOODY SHOES

plz collab. She is a little monster like us who just happened to get famous 

edit: the link in the OP does not work for me for some reason. :(

Archived