💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cyndi Lauper talks about Kesha's Grammy performance

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ZiggyZiggs

inb4 monsters write salty comments about how kesha doesnt deserve the pop solo grammy and how praying is a mediocre song and the only reason its getting recognition is cuz of times up and me too :awkney: 

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

inb4 monsters write salty comments about how kesha doesnt deserve the pop solo grammy and how praying is a mediocre song and the only reason its getting recognition is cuz of times up and me too :awkney: 

they already did lol. i cant say anything cuz im in thin ice rn :gum:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, FrankGutz said:

they already did lol. i cant say anything cuz im in thin ice rn :gum:

i saw it. sad. :rip: taste. imagine if praying was a gaga song :awkney: monsters are probably the biggest hypocrites in all of the fandoms 

BLACKOUTbritney

Love Cyndi! Would be cute if they did a mashup of Praying/True Colors :diane:

FrankGutz
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

i saw it. sad. :rip: taste. imagine if praying was a gaga song :awkney: monsters are probably the biggest hypocrites in all of the fandoms 

honestly i need Gaga to do some visuals like Kesha did :giveup:  Praying its a beautiful song tbh, i also loved the lyrics of Learn to Let Go, she won me there :wub:

Contrapoints

I'll be honest, if either Gaga or Kesha wins I'd be perfectly happy, they both deserve it for equally good reasons. Both Praying/MR and Rainbow/Joanne hold a lot of emotional meaning and helped them work through a lot of pain.

Frankenztein

I love Cyndi. I'm glad she's performing she always kills it. She's such an underrated artist and singer. 

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Cyndi's heart is as strong as her accent. Love ha'.

I love her, she is so underrated, i remember i was a kid and how i discover her because one of my older cousins had the Sisters of Avalon album, ugh, i love it

That J

I love Cyndi and I'm excited to see her back on the Grammy stage where she belongs.  Looking forward to tomorrow night!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

SHALLOW
11 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I didn’t like praying. I like the message tho. I still think Gaga deserves both grammys.

12 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Praying is an exceptional song, and if she wins the Grammy for it, she deserves it. 

Now Rainbow is a whole different story :laughga:

Obviously Gags and Kesha deserves the grammy

But yeah,we are in Gagadaily what did you expect?

People wanting Gaga not to win

Bish?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

freebit

Cyndi is also a surviver. I love her, she's very under appreciated, I'm glad she'll be there. 

Also, are Cyndi & them really going to be singing with Kesha? If they are, I kind of hope Camilla chills out on the vocals a bit to avoid it sounding like a 1998 Diva Live mess. :ph34r:

Archived