Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Be Honest: Does Gaga Ever Get Another #1?

ELEMENTALITY

Gaga's career route in terms of radio success will be kinda like:  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga's career route in terms of radio success/hits will be kinda like:

• Madonna
    • Whitney
    • Cyndi

Featured Posts

Y'all tired. I'm sleepi.

I'll never compare Gaga to Cyndi.ย :ladyhaha:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

FGGrayson

I think shell pull a Cindy

giphy.gifย  giphy.gif

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

The Bling
3 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

We โ€˜ve been saying ย ยดthe next one is so decisiveโ€™ since TFM.. i think sheโ€™ll do just fine, whatever she chooses to. Weโ€™ll be backing her no matter what, so she really is the one who decides whatโ€™s next.ย 

ย 

One thing i learned is, you can never ever predict Gaga. Depends if she wakes up and have another radio smash #1, or if she wants to fullfull another artistic vision or else do an album for values such as family, friendship, love and compassion.ย 

I know, at this pointย no matter what she does Lady Gaga is a living legend and no matter what she does won't make her lose that title. But, if she wants to get another #1 and the basic GP to eat up whatever she puts out again, I think LG6 will be really important. If she doesn't get a #1 in LG6 it might be really hard afterwards. Or that's how I see it at leastย :shrug:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

nswain1110

Madonna and Gaga's carers aren't exactly parallel, in terms of charts. Madonna had a much more successful run at the beginning of her career - from 1984 to 1994, Madonna collected 11ย numberย oneย hits and 28ย top tens. In that same length of time in Gaga's career,ย she's hadย 3 number ones and 14 top ten hits.ย 

So for me, comparing her chart success to Madonnas is irrelevant. Rihanna and Madonna would be a better comparison, as their chart successes are much more similar.ย 

I love Gaga because she's always been the underdog, working her ass off to get every chart position she's earned. If and when she makes it to number one again it will be an absolute triumph, because weย know the odds are always stacked against her and we know how much effort and passion she puts into everything to achieve her successes.ย 

So again, for me, I find no joy in comparing her to others. My joy with Gaga has always come from her struggle, her passion, and most of all, herย music. And when she does come out on top, it's always WAY sweeter than when the others do ;-)

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

NewUsername
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

It all depends on LG6, it's really a decisive point in her career, that is what's going to tell that.

As for now, I'll go for Cyndi, but I'd love to be proven wrong and watch her be the actual new Madonnaย :firega:

We've been saying this since after The Fame Monster. Gaga's save, and a number 1 hit will depend on so many factors we can't foresee yet.

Bad Monster Kid

Not in the age of streaming. Some more top 10s, yes.ย 

The only way I see her getting another number one is a collab with a huge streaming force(Drake, Rihanna, Etc.)

edit: Just read the original post.ย :triggered:

Going with Whitney. Radio success will become harder with each passing year.ย 

River

I confess, I'm a flop
In the age of the streaming:neyde:

She's a Cyndi

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

AmericanGUY

maybe she'll get one the way dolly did when she re-recorded 'i will always love you' in 1982ย 

๊ง ๐•›'๐•ง๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ฉ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฆ๐•๐•– ๊ง‚

Economy

To some extent a bit of all 3 but not as strongly as each one

ย 

I see her trying to succeed but not as desperately as Madonna doing everything and anything for popularity

ย 

I see her getting a bit distracted with other projects but still keep more focus on music than Witney

ย 

Gaga will forever have that huge peak in a specific time like Cyndi Lauper but I feel she will remain moderately relevant longer than Cyndi

ย 

Archived