💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Be Honest: Does Gaga Ever Get Another #1?

ELEMENTALITY

Gaga's career route in terms of radio success will be kinda like:  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga's career route in terms of radio success/hits will be kinda like:

• Madonna
    • Whitney
    • Cyndi

Featured Posts

ELEMENTALITY

This isn't a question so much about the charts, but moreso about where Gaga is going. Is her trajectory that of Madonna's...popping in and out with occasional artistic misfires and the occasional artistic hit that re-spurts her back into the public eye? Or is it that of Whitney's...where Gaga begins focusing away from making massive hit records and spreads herself out more artistically through acting, singing? Or is it that of Cyndi's ....where she was realllly big in a specific time, always will be loved, but fades into Vegas and never really comes back onto the radio the same way again?

In other words:

1. Will Gaga ever go back to full-on attempting radio success? (Madonna)

2. Will Gaga attempt to explore other ways outside of music to be creative (thereby somewhat distracting her music)? (Whitney)

3. Will Gaga be seen as novelty and loved for her hits and creativity, but kind of unable to ever capture that magic again? (Cyndi)

The Bling

It all depends on LG6, it's really a decisive point in her career, that is what's going to tell that.

As for now, I'll go for Cyndi, but I'd love to be proven wrong and watch her be the actual new Madonna :firega:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

I personally think she will keep evolving musically. She never has released the same thing twice. But she will also expand to non musical projects like acting. Whether or not she is successful will depend on If the GP likes what she is making. Because she will not chase after them with trendy hits.

rumours

I'd actually prefer she have a career like Barbra Streisand, where she continues to have Platinum albums into her 70s. They both act in a remake of A Star is Born, so this is meant to be.

FfFfFfFF

I believe in her. She was meant to be a legend. :nails: Not that I think she necessarry needs commercial success, but I just feel that she will become very popular again.

FrankGutz

Isnt it Madonna banned at radios since AL? i always hear medonnsters complain about tht maybe i dreamed it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

GoldenPonyboy

I think you are comparing her to the weong artists. I see her more like bruce speingsteen in the sense that she will always be a touring force, her albums will always be moderately sucessful and criticly well received, while still playing on the radio once in a while. 

moonsago

Honestly I am hoping for Madonna but I think it might be Whitney. Though did she ever try to be Madonna? After all she never tried to follow a trend or anything she just did whatever she wanted and people were just captured by it. I feel like after LG6 we will know more specificly where she stands and where she is going. I think she wants mainstream success again and I feel like she will deliver a pop album because where else can she go from now? And I also think everything that has happened after ARTPOP was a very smart, thought out strategy - she has moderate success, shows people that she is actually talented, branches out into acting so her notoriety is even larger and is slowly making everyone crave crazy pop Gaga again, building up the hype for her pop music return. It has to be that, it just does, it makes so much sense if you go even further into detail. 

Ryusei

No... she's more of an album artist now. As long as i can bop to her music I don't care if she debuts at #1 or #136

Musery

shoful
5 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Isnt it Madonna banned at radios since AL? i always hear medonnsters complain about tht maybe i dreamed it

Eh kinda. Its the reason Hung Up never got big in the US even tho it was #1 in like 42 countries. I think the radio ban kind of has worn off. Its just a lack of quality now and her desperate attempts at trying to stay relevant 

and this is coming from a huge Madonna fan

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Notthebling
7 minutes ago, The Bling said:

It all depends on LG6, it's really a decisive point in her career, that is what's going to tell that.

As for now, I'll go for Cyndi, but I'd love to be proven wrong and watch her be the actual new Madonna :firega:

We ‘ve been saying  ´the next one is so decisive’ since TFM.. i think she’ll do just fine, whatever she chooses to. We’ll be backing her no matter what, so she really is the one who decides what’s next. 

One thing i learned is, you can never ever predict Gaga. Depends if she wakes up and have another radio smash #1, or if she wants to fullfull another artistic vision or else do an album for values such as family, friendship, love and compassion. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Eh kinda. Its the reason Hung Up never got big in the US even tho it was #1 in like 42 countries. I think the radio ban kind of has worn off. Its just a lack of quality now and her desperate attempts at trying to stay relevant 

and this is coming from a huge Madonna fan

yep, i do remember she suffered sabotage from radios thx to the American Life backlash

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived