💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whats up with gagas face in the new mv?

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

but also sometimes she looks exactly like she used to.  Honestly the fillers make as much of a difference as even a wig changing her hairline does.  It really depends.

Yup. A week after her Billboard 2015 Women In Music appearance (with... you know... that look), she looked almost back to how we all knew her.

Her body, her choice, and all that, but I am grateful the work she has done is all temporary.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasPussy
38 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

but also sometimes she looks exactly like she used to.  Honestly the fillers make as much of a difference as even a wig changing her hairline does.  It really depends.

She needs to stop ****ing up her natural beauty. She was perfect the way she was. She was Born This way right? Her actions contradict her message of embracing one's self and feeling comfortable in their own body and persona. The fillers and **** are not doing her justice. I am glad that they are temporary but something still seems odd about her face and body at times. 

11 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

She needs to stop ****ing up her natural beauty. She was perfect the way she was. She was Born This way right? Her actions contradict her message of embracing one's self and feeling comfortable in their own body and persona. The fillers and **** are not doing her justice. I am glad that they are temporary but something still seems odd about her face and body at times. 

Pretty sure she hasn’t had any work done on her body.. :laughga:

DoremonLove
10 minutes ago, GagasPussy said:

Bcoz she isnt in her 20s anymore there are many reasons looks changes hairstyle makeup and to me she looked perfectly alright in the MV and what odd about her body?? She has thyroid 

SHYEogY.jpg

Looks gorgeous to me even from close up. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived