💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whats up with gagas face in the new mv?

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

reditaccount288

I mean her face is goregous, but... isn't it different to how it usually is?

Or maybe its my imagination

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I think that the scenes with the piano were shot in November 2016 :air: When she did the AMAs :air: 

Red Velvet

Oh, she haven't told you yet. Well, she was ran down by one of her cows in her farm while taming it, she said "I am turning you into steak!", that was the cause. So se came to Epione and said, "Hey bitch fix this face or I am gonna have to ruin yiur hole with my donkey ****."

I'm like some kind of supernova

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Piece of Me said:

Oh, she haven't told you yet. Well, she was ran down by one of her cows in her farm while taming it, she said "I am turning you into steak!", that was the cause. So se came to Epione and said, "Hey bitch fix this face or I am gonna have to ruin yiur hole with my donkey ****."

Okay but the cow... How is she?

PG.

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Okay but the cow... How is she?

The cow, well she was transferred into a gay cow conversion camp. Gaga is doing fine.

I'm like some kind of supernova

BlingNotTheMusic

Fillers and facial tape. She looks normal in 5F2 w no makeup. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

JoanneMonster

I some scenes were filmed a long time ago, where she looks more different (because of the fillers), while other scenes (the one she's walking around the city, with more make up and the hat, were filmed recently.

I See You

shoful

I think her face looks terrible when it was really zoomed in and shes playing the piano. It didnt even look like her. It was one specific scene. But the rest she looks amazing. Especially in the pink dress and at the bar. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

GagasPussy

Gaga's face has been very questionable post ARTPOP/Cheek to Cheek era  since AHS up until Joanne. Her face changes drastically. There are like 3 different versions of her. She looks nothing like the stefani from early fame or before fame days sometimes.There are conspiracies about this on the internet regarding her drastic face change.

Archived