💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Babel
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You making us believe ANo stans have anything close to a life. Sis! :messga: Did you replace c with f and meant to say you have LICE?

You should really google image search the word ‘ANo’ :vegas: 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
12 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You making us believe ANo stans have anything close to a life. Sis! :messga: Did you replace c with f and meant to say you have LICE?

Omg guys leave poor Supersonic alone. I get what he says. A lot of monsters (me included) are so harsh on Gaga ALL the time. She can upload whatever she wants to her Insta (I agree she uplodaded pics of the worst outfit though :selena:)

ryanripley

17 pages until 1000 :vegas:

keep arguing ladies :vegas:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Andrea B

we're one of the most annoying fanbase, you guys are literally complaining about SELFIES.

some of you have said that her photos are not worth 1m likes... WHO SAYS THAT???!!! people don't go around and tell you that you don't deserve likes in your selfies cause they're not good enough for you.

you guys are so weird:saladga: 

you all complain about her music, looks, videos, performances, and even her SELFIES:saladga:  

I get that Gaga is weird like most of the people in the fanbase but at least she's not annoying or rude.

I don't want to offend anyone but please stop being weird :saladga:

Spoiler

some of you actually don't give a f*ck about her selfies like me, she looks fine in her photos.

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

17 pages until 1000 :vegas:

keep arguing ladies :vegas:

I can drag your *ss if you want, I have plenty of time:huntyga:

LetsGetHigh
41 minutes ago, Triggered said:

You should really google image search the word ‘ANo’ :vegas: 

My virgin EYES

Doncho
1 hour ago, Andree said:

we're one of the most annoying fanbase, you guys are literally complaining about SELFIES.

some of you have said that her photos are not worth 1m likes... WHO SAYS THAT???!!! people don't go around and tell you that you don't deserve likes in your selfies cause they're not good enough for you.

you all complain about her music, looks, videos, performances, and even her SELFIES:saladga:  

I get that Gaga is weird like most of the people in the fanbase but at least she's not annoying or rude.

Reveal hidden contents

some of you actually don't give a f*ck about her selfies like me, she looks fine in her photos.

So trueeee! I must confess I became more toxic towards Gaga after being more active on GGD :laughga: And after Joanne era videos. I try to say positive things but yeah, sometimes we complain too much for NO REASON

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Andree said:

Reveal hidden contents

say it louder for the bottoms in the back

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Doncho said:

So trueeee! I must confess I became more toxic towards Gaga after being more active on GGD :laughga: And after Joanne era videos. I try to say positive things but yeah, sometimes we complain too much for NO REASON

this site is full of weird people:huntyga: but some of us are actually kinda normal:huntyga: 

Supersonic
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

lol, y'all are just mean and get offended over being reminded that y'all are mean

ryanripley

ggd actually made me a nicer person tbh

i didn't know 90% of the drama that happened to gaga and her team before signing up and over the 2 years i've been here, i learned to love her more and start to appreciate every little thing she does

so what if there isn't millions of insta likes or number 1s to boast about? it's fun to lurk this thread and see how her singles truly perform as well as other artists and i've been introduced to endless amounts of music

but this site turns really ugly and hard to use real fast at even the whisper of jazz or the wrong social media post or if mark ronson appears in the studio etc, just chill and enjoy the music

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Andree said:

Reveal hidden contents

Are you surprised though? I only have my insta public on GGD, hardly post except in this thread, but I frequently get hate comments and messages on my selfies, telling me I'm ugly and to kill myself. :vegas:

I'm thankful that I've seen and done some **** and got a thicker skin now, if that happened while I was a teen I would have been psychotic lmao

asana15

Just a quick interruption of this ongoing "drag-fest" to kill remaining pages - 

Dream Works introduced a poster for a movie which will be released NEXT SPRING (!).

It's an animation, different rules, but still...

DeiP4cRV0AILKx2.jpg

Apology for interruption, please continue dragging each other ...

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Just a quick interruption of this dragfest to kill remaining pages - 

Dream Works introduced a poster for a movie which will be released NEXT SPRING (!).

It's an animation, different rules, but still...

DeiP4cRV0AILKx2.jpg

Apology for interruption, please continue dragging each other ...

they should make the white dragon gay and a bottom:whitney: 

LetsGetHigh
24 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

lol, y'all are just mean and get offended over being reminded that y'all are mean

Aw i was just trying to crack a joke :( im sorry if you got offended 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived